- MODERN TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE
- IDEAL FOR COMMUTING
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - B
Situated upon the edge of Anstey village bordering on Glenfield comes offered for sale this ideal first time purchase. A modern two bedroom semi-detached house in brief benefits an Entrance Hall, , Kitchen, WC, Living Room, First Floor Landing, Two Bedrooms and a Bathroom. There is a rear garden and off road parking. PLEASE VIEW OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
There are stairs leading to the first floor landing, radiator and doors to:
KITCHEN (3.61m x 3.02m)
There are a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, sink with a mixer tap, integral oven, hob and extractor fan, radiator, power points, window to the front aspect and door to:
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin and a Radiator.
LIVING ROOM (3.96m x 3.71m - 2.92m)
Benefiting from patio doors to the rear aspect, radiator, power points and TV point.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
There is a loft access and doors to:
BEDROOM (3.96m x 2.67m)
Benefiting from a window to the rear aspect, radiator and power points.
BEDROOM (3.99m - 3.02m x 2.57m)
There is a window to the front aspect, radiator, power points and an airing cupboard.
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Bath with Shower over, Radiator and a Window to the side aspect.
Having a patio that leads to a mainly laid to lawn area as well as a Shed.
There is allocated off road parking.
Known as the Gateway to Charnwood Forest and boasting fantastic amenities in the village centre, Anstey has all that is needed in terms of food shopping, eating out, banking etc. The village still holds on to that traditional English feel with its two central greens, and hosts a number of traditional pubs and restaurants, as well as more international restaurants.
The surrounding area has such a wide variety of things to offer. Bradgate Park is host to rugged natural scenery and wildlife, childhood home of Lady Jane Grey. This park stretches above the village between the two neighbouring villages of Newtown Linford and Cropston. On the other side of the spectrum, Leicester city centre has everything a metropolitan city has to offer, from extensive shopping facilities to contemporary cuisine.
The Latimer Primary School, Anstey (0.3 miles)
Martin High School - Secondary (0.5 miles)
Woolden Hill Community Primary School (0.7 miles)
All of the shopping and entertainment on offer in the city of Leicester is only a short journey away, and Anstey is also situated perfectly for the commuter, with the M1, A46 and A50 all very easily accessible.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Albion Street, Anstey, LeicestershirePrice guide, £244,950
Located close to the heart of this highly regarded and popular Charnwood village comes offered for sale this period, two bedroom Semi-Detached home. A very well presented and generously sized property that is ideal for those maybe looking to...
Bencroft Close, Anstey, LeicesterOffers over, £235,000
Ready for the next purchaser to add their own touch to comes offered for sale this two bedroom detached Bungalow. The property has been changed previously offering an open Living Room with doors to most other rooms. The Second Bedroom is now...
Forest Gate, Anstey, LeicesterPrice guide, £234,950
Located within this highly regarded and sought after village comes offered for sale this period, two bedroom terrace home that boasts many original features and including a Cellar. In brief the property offers a First Reception, Second Reception...
Hollow Road, Anstey, LeicesterAsking price, £219,950
Located within this highly favourable North Leicestershire village comes offered for sale this well presented, and two bedroom palisaded period terrace. Briefly, this lovely home offers Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Rear Porch, WC, First Floor...