- TRADITIONAL TWO BEDROOM TERRACE HOME
- IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE
- 0.1 MILES TO THE CENTRE OF ANSTEY VILLAGE
- COTTAGE GARDEN
- IDEAL FOR ACCESS TO MOTORWAY AND CITY CENTRE
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - B
Located close to the centre of this thriving North Leicestershire village comes offered for sale this two bedroom Mid-Terrace Home. A lovely property that makes for an ideal first time purchase, briefly comprisies two reception rooms, Kitchen, First Floor Landing, Two Bedrooms and a Bathroom. There are steps at the rear leading to a quaint cottage garden. PLEASE WATCH OUR VIRTUAL VIEWINGS FOR MORE DETAIL.
FIRST RECEPTION (3.53m x 3.51m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect, radiator, power points, TV point, Open Fire with Feature surround, Exposed feature brick wall and then access to:
SECOND RECEPTION (3.58m x 3.48m)
Having a window to the rear aspect, radiator, power points, Open fire, stairway leading to the first floor landing and a door to:
KITCHEN (4.88m x 1.78m)
With a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, sink with a mixer tap, integral oven, hob with extractor, windows to the side aspect, plumbing for a washing machine and patio doors to the rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
There is an overhead cupboard and doors to:
BEDROOM (3.53m x 3.48m - 3.18m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect, radiator, power points and a built in cupboard.
BEDROOM (3.58m x 2.57m - 2.18m)
Having a window to the rear aspect, radiator, power points and a built in cupboard.
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Bath, Heated towel rail and a Window to the side aspect.
There is a patio area that also has steps leading up to a laid to lawn garden with borders and a Shed. There is shared access on the rear leading to the front.
Situated just off the A46 Leicester Western By-Pass which allows for a quick and easy access to the M1 at junction 21a, whilst further north is the A52 to both Nottingham and Grantham. Regular bus services run into Leicester where there is a Main Line railway station. Trains to London (St. Pancras) take from one hour and the East Midlands International Airport is approximately 25 minutes drive away, traffic allowing.
Anstey is a Leicestershire village on the edge of the renowned Charnwood and National Forests with their many scenic country walks and golf courses. The village is situated north-west of Leicester's City centre which is just four miles away. Anstey still retains some of the charm of a traditional village but with easy access to major road routes. The village has a variety of different shops and services making it the commercial centre for surrounding smaller villages. A supermarket is close by and a number of independent, family run business including our office can be found as well as Post Office, Vets, restaurants and a couple of fast-food outlets. There is a regular bus service which operates to Leicester, Loughborough, Rothley, Cropston and Quorn. Football and cricket teams are within the village. Anstey also has a GP surgery, dentist and pubs. There are two primary schools (Latimer and Woolden Hill) plus The Martin High School for Secondary Education.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Bencroft Close, Anstey, LeicesterOffers over, £235,000
Ready for the next purchaser to add their own touch to comes offered for sale this two bedroom detached Bungalow. The property has been changed previously offering an open Living Room with doors to most other rooms. The Second Bedroom is now...
Forest Gate, Anstey, LeicesterPrice guide, £234,950
Located within this highly regarded and sought after village comes offered for sale this period, two bedroom terrace home that boasts many original features and including a Cellar. In brief the property offers a First Reception, Second Reception...
Hollow Road, Anstey, LeicesterAsking price, £219,950
Located within this highly favourable North Leicestershire village comes offered for sale this well presented, and two bedroom palisaded period terrace. Briefly, this lovely home offers Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Rear Porch, WC, First Floor...
Woodgon Road, AnsteyOffers over, £180,000
With no upward chain this two bedroom period terrace house is very well situated for access to the thriving centre of Anstey village. A property that is ready for the new owners own vision and touch to in brief benefits from two reception rooms,...
Wallis Close, Thurcaston, LeicesterPrice guide, £179,950
Located within a popular and highly regarded purpose built development for those over 60 comes offered for sale this well presented two bedroom retirement bungalow. Situated within a well regarded village location this lovely property in brief...
Broughton Close, Anstey, LeicestershireAsking price, £179,950
This very well presented and spacious two bedroom bungalow is well situated and resides upon a development purposefully built for those aged 55 and over. Enjoying well maintained and welcoming communal gardens and seating areas as well as communal...
Mill View, Anstey, LeicesterPrice guide, £172,500
Located within this highly sought after development situated upon the edge of Anstey village comes offered for sale this two bedroom flat. A very well presented home that enjoys a communal entrance hall, Entrance Hall, Living/Dining Room, Kitchen,...
Mill View, Anstey, LeicesterOffers in excess of, £170,000
Located within this highly sought after development situated upon the edge of Anstey village comes offered for sale this two bedroom ground floor flat. A very well presented home that enjoys a communal entrance hall, Entrance Hall, Living/Dining...
Mill View, Anstey, LeicesterOffers over, £170,000
Close to Anstey Tennis club and on the outskirts of village comes offered for sale this deceptively sized two bedroom ground floor apartment. The property being close to major road and motorway links in brief benefits from an Entrance hall,...