- THREE BEDROOM END-TOWNHOUSE
- OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE
- IDEAL FOR ACCESS TO MAJOR ROADS AND MOTORWAY
- FANTASTIC LINKS TO CITY CENTRE AND FOSSE PARK
- IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - A
Located within this popular residential location offering fantastic links to major road, city centre, Fosse park and the M1 comes offered for sale this three bedroom End-Townhouse. Ready for the next purchaser to add 'their own touch to', this lovely property benefits from an Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, First Floor Landing, Three Bedrooms and a Shower room. To the outside there is a low maintenance rear garden that then proceeds to the front where there is a good sized laid to lawn garden with borders. There is also off road parking that does lead to a Garage. PLEASE VIEW OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
With a door to:
There are stairs that lead to the first floor landing, under stairs cupboard, radiator and doors to:
LIVING ROOM (4.01m x 3.84m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect, radiator, power points, TV point and door to:
DINING ROOM (3.10m x 2.72m)
With a window to the rear aspect, radiator and power points.
KITCHEN (3.10m x 2.90m)
There are a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, sink with a mixer tap, integral oven, grill and hob with extractor, window and door to the rear aspect and power points.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Having an airing cupboard, loft access and doors to:
BEDROOM (3.58m x 2.41m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect, radiator, power points and fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM (3.40m x 3.30m)
There is a window to the rear aspect, radiator, power points and a built in cupboard.
BEDROOM (2.51m x 2.51m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect, radiator and power points.
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Walk in Shower, Radiator, Complimentary tiling and a Window to the rear aspect.
There is a mainly patio and pathway with an outhouse, borders home to a number of shrubs and plants whilst there is also a gate that leads to the front with a mainly laid to lawn garden situated to the side with borders home to a number of shrubs, plants and trees.
From the front there is off road parking that leads to:
With an up and over door.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
In line with current money laundering regulations, prospective buyers will be asked to provide us with photo I.D. (e.g. Passport, driving licence, bus pass etc) and proof of address (e.g. Current utility bill, bank statement etc). We ask for your cooperation in this matter as this information will be required before a sale can be agreed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.