- MODERN THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
- IDEAL FOR CITY AND MOTORWAY ACCESS
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - C
Constructed in 2015 by Messrs Jelson, an immaculately presented three bedroom semi-detached family home positioned very well for access to major M and A roads as well as links to the City Centre of Leicester. This lovely home in brief benefits from an Entrance Hall, WC, Living Room, Kitchen, First Floor Landing, Three Bedrooms and a Bathroom. There is off road parking alongside the property and a well maintained and presented garden tot he rear.
There are stairs that lead to the first floor landing, radiator, power point and doors to:
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Radiator and a Window to the front aspect.
LIVING ROOM (4.85m x 3.68m)
Benefiting from a window to the rear aspect, radiator, power points, TV point, under stairs cupboard and patio doors to the rear garden.
KITCHEN (3.76m x 2.67m)
There are a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, sink with a mixer tap, integral oven, hob with extractor, power points, radiator and a Window to the front aspect.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
With access to the Loft and doors to:
BEDROOM (3.96m x 2.67m)
Benefiting from a window to the rear aspect, radiator and power points.
BEDROOM (3.48m x 2.67m)
Having a window to the front aspect, radiator and power points.
BEDROOM (2.69m x 2.06m)
There is a window to the rear aspect, radiator and power points.
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Bath with a Shower over, Complimentary tiling, Airing cupboard, Heated towel rail and a Window to the front aspect.
There is off road parking that is alongside the property.
Having a patio that leads to a laid to lawn garden having borders home to a variety of shrubs and plants.
Birstall is located approximately two miles north of Leicester city centre providing particularly good access to the professional quarters and mainline railway station with direct access to London St Pancras in just over an hour. The village itself offers a wide of local shopping facilities, a Parish Church, pubs and restaurants, local schooling and also provides convenient access to the A46 Western Bypass with links to the M1/M69 motorway networks and Fosse Retail Park.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
In line with current money laundering regulations, prospective buyers will be asked to provide us with photo I.D. (e.g. Passport, driving licence, bus pass etc) and proof of address (e.g. Current utility bill, bank statement etc). We ask for your cooperation in this matter as this information will be required before a sale can be agreed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Allington Drive, Birstall, LeicesterAsking price, £290,000
This lovelly and extended three bedroom semi-detached home makes for the ideal family property and in brief benefits from an Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining through to a Snug area, Kitchen, First Floor Landing, Three Bedrooms and a Bathroom and...
Blakesley Walk, Anstey Heights, LeicesterOffers over, £239,950
This three bedroom semi-detached house makes for an ideal first time purchase and family home and in brief benefits from an Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, First Floor Landing with Three Bedrooms and a Bathroom. There is a well...
Laithwaite Close, Anstey Heights, LeicesterOffers over, £230,000
Located within this popular location situated conveniently for access to the City Centre, Major Roads and Motorway comes offered for sale this three bedroom Semi-Detached house. A property that makes for an ideal family home that benefits from an...
Threadgold Close, Anstey Heights, LeicesterPrice guide, £220,000
This three bedroom semi-detached house is well situated for links to the local amenities, major road and motorways. An ideal first time purchase as well as a home for a family, this lovely property benefits from an Entrance Porch, WC,...