- TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE
- REAR GARDEN
- IDEAL FOR ACCESS TO MAJOR ROADS AND CITY
- POPULAR LOCATION
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - B
Very well located for access to the city centre, Beaumont Leys shopping facilities as well as access to the A46 and M1 comes offered for sale this two bedroom semi-detached house that would make for an ideal first time purchase. This two bedroom semi-detached house is ready for the next purchaser to add their own touch to. This lovely property briefly benefits an Entrance Hall to the side with access to the Living Room, Kitchen/Dining, First Floor Landing with Two Bedrooms and a Bathroom. There is a good sized rear garden and from the front there is off road parking that proceeds to a Garage. PLEASE VIEW OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
There are returning stairs leading to the first floor landing and doors to:
LIVING ROOM (4.42m x 2.92m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect, power points and a TV point.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM (4.47m x 3.18m)
Having a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, sink with a mixer tap and drainer, integral oven, hob with extractor, power points, window and patio doors to the rear aspect.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
There are doors that lead to:
BEDROOM (3.89m - 2.92m x 2.95m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect and power points.
BEDROOM (4.47m x 2.72m)
There is a window to the rear aspect and power points.
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Bath with a Shower over, Window to the side aspect and Complimentary tiling.
A lovely garden that has a patio leading to a mainly laid to lawn garden.
From the front there is off road parking that leads to:
There is an up and over door.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
In line with current money laundering regulations, prospective buyers will be asked to provide us with photo I.D. (e.g. Passport, driving licence, bus pass etc) and proof of address (e.g. Current utility bill, bank statement etc). We ask for your cooperation in this matter as this information will be required before a sale can be agreed. We work in collaboration with Smartsearch.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.