- TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW
- CORNER PLOT
- OFF ROAD PARKING AND GARAGE
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- BEAUTIFUL AND EASY TO MAINTAIN GARDEN
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - B
Situated upon a corner plot as well as close to the main street in this highly sought after village comes offered for sale this immaculately presented two bedroom semi-detached Bungalow. Internally this lovely home enjoys an Entrance Porch, Living Room, Kitchen/Breakfast, Inner Hallway, Two Bedrooms and a Four Piece Bathroom Suite. The property is surrounded by beautiful garden areas including pebbled, paved and lawn gardens as well as a Summer House. To the rear there is off road parking that leads to a Garage. PLEASE VIEW OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
Having access to:
LIVING ROOM (4.47m x 3.78m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect, radiator, power points, TV point and doors to the Inner Hallway and:
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST (4.37m x 2.72m)
With a range of wall and base units having work surfaces, sink with a mixer tap and drainer, integral oven, hob with extractor, window to the front aspect, radiator, power points and a door to the side aspect to the Garden.
There is a power point and doors to:
BEDROOM (3.51m x 2.77m)
Benefiting from a window to the rear aspect, radiator, power points and fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM (3.76m x 2.06m)
There is a window to the rear aspect, radiator and power points.
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Bath, Walk in Shower, Radiator, Complimentary tiling and a Window to the side aspect.
From the front there is a pebbled and paved area with borders and to the side a laid to lawn area proceeding to the rear with a paved patio area and summer house. There is a gate to the rear leading to the parking.
There is off road parking that leads to:
Having an up and over door.
The village of Markfield is situated in north-west Leicestershire, on the edge of the renowned Charnwood and New National Forests, and is well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the centres of Leicester, Loughborough, Coalville and Ashby-de-la-Zouch, as well as the M1\M69\M42 major road network for travel north, south and west, and the East Midlands International Airport at Castle Donington. In the nearby villages of Markfield, Copt Oak and Newtown Linford there are a good range of amenities including shopping for day-to-day needs, restaurants, public houses and a wide range of sports clubs including tennis, football and cricket.
With some of the counties most expensive and stylish properties, the area is renowned for its outstanding beauty, local attractions including Old John, Bradgate Park (the former home of Lady Jane Grey), The Beacon and The Outwoods. Other attractions include the local reservoirs at Cropston and Swithland, with golf at Rothley and The Beacon. The area is particularly well placed for fast access into Leicester and the Endowed Schools at Loughborough, whilst junction 22 and the M1 is also being within short distance.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
In line with current money laundering regulations, prospective buyers will be asked to provide us with photo I.D. (e.g. Passport, driving licence, bus pass etc) and proof of address (e.g. Current utility bill, bank statement etc). We ask for your cooperation in this matter as this information will be required before a sale can be agreed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.