- DETACHED TWO BEDROOM DORMA
- COTTAGE STYLE IN DESIGN
- GENEROUSLY SIZED FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- OFF ROAD PARKING LEADING TO A GARAGE
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- UTILITY/REAR PORCH
- HIGHLY FAVOURABLE VILLAGE LOCATION
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - D
Located within a recently completed modern development upon the edge of this thriving village comes offered for sale this eye-catching and beautiful two bedroom detached dorma property. A versatile and unique property enjoys an Entrance Hall that leads to a WC, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Room through to a Rear Porch/Utility, From the First Floor Landing there is access to Two Bedrooms and a Shower Room. Outside there is a good sized front garden and to the rear there is a landscaped, eye-catching garden. There is also a Driveway that leads to a Garage. PLEASE VIEW OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
The seller has informed that there is a service charge of approx £200 per annum for the up keep of the local area.
There are stairs that lead to the first floor landing, radiator, power points and doors to:
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin and Radiator.
LIVING ROOM (6.12m x 3.23m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect, radiator, power points, TV point and Patio doors to the rear garden.
KITCHEN/DINING (6.12m x 3.23m)
There are a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, sink with a mixer tap and drainer, integral dishwasher, fridge/freezer, double oven, hob with extractor, power points, radiator, windows to the front and rear aspects and a door to:
There are wall units with a work surface, plumbing for a washing machine, radiator, power points, under stairs cupboard and a door to the rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
With a radiator, power point, built in cupboard and doors to:
BEDROOM (4.24m x 3.28m - 2.62m)
Benefiting from windows to the front and rear aspects, radiator, power points, TV point and double wardrobes.
BEDROOM (3.07m - 2.18m x 2.62m - 2.36m)
There is a window to the front aspect, radiator, power points and built in store.
SHOWER ROOM (3.28m x 1.70m)
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Walk in Shower, Heated towel rail, Complimentary tiling, Tiled flooring, Window to the rear aspect.
Having a mainly laid to lawn garden that proceed along the rear of the Garage.
A south facing garden with a patio that proceeds along the side of the property and has steps up to a mainly laid to lawn area with borders home to number of shrubs and plants.
From the front there is off road parking that leads to:
With an up and over door and the facilities of both power and lighting.
Situated just off the A46 Leicester Western By-Pass which allows for a quick and easy access to the M1 at junction 21a, whilst further north is the A52 to both Nottingham and Grantham. Regular bus services run into Leicester where there is a Main Line railway station. Trains to London (St. Pancras) take from one hour and the East Midlands International Airport is approximately 25 minutes drive away, traffic allowing.
Anstey is a Leicestershire village on the edge of the renowned Charnwood and National Forests with their many scenic country walks and golf courses. The village is situated north-west of Leicester's City centre which is just four miles away. Anstey still retains some of the charm of a traditional village but with easy access to major road routes. The village has a variety of different shops and services making it the commercial centre for surrounding smaller villages. A supermarket is close by and a number of independent, family run business including our office can be found as well as Post Office, Vets, restaurants and a couple of fast-food outlets. There is a regular bus service which operates to Leicester, Loughborough, Rothley, Cropston and Quorn. Football and cricket teams are within the village. Anstey also has a GP surgery, dentist and pubs. There are two primary schools (Latimer and Woolden Hill) plus The Martin High School for Secondary Education.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.