- TWO BEDROOM TERRACE HOUSE
- PERIOD PROPERTY WITH FEATURES
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- BEAUTIFUL COTTAGE GARDEN TO REAR
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - B
Located within this highly regarded and sought after village comes offered for sale this period, two bedroom terrace home that boasts many original features and including a Cellar. In brief the property offers a First Reception, Second Reception with access to cellar and first floor landing, Kitchen, From the first floor landing there are two Double Bedrooms and a Bathroom. There is an eye-catching and established garden to the rear that also enjoys a outhouse/workshop. PLEASE WATCH OUR VIRTUAL VIEWING VIDEO FOR MORE DETAIL.
FIRST RECEPTION (4.17m into bay x 3.63m)
Benefiting from a bay fronted window, radiator, power points, TV point, fire with feature surround and access to:
SECOND RECEPTION (3.66m x 3.66m)
There is a door that leads down to the Cellar, window to the rear aspect, radiator, power points, door to the stairway leading to the first floor landing and access to:
KITCHEN (2.72m x 2.11m)
There are a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, sink with a mixer tap and drainer, window to the side aspect, integral oven, hob with extractor fan, radiator, power points and a door to the side aspect.
CELLAR (3.66m x 3.63m)
There are power points and lighting.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Having a radiator, power point, loft access and doors to:
BEDROOM (3.66m x 3.63m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect, radiator and power points.
BEDROOM (3.66m x 2.74m)
There is a window to the rear aspect, radiator, power points and a built in cupboard.
BATHROOM (2.72m x 2.13m)
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Bath with Complimentary tiling, Window to the rear aspect and a Radiator.
A beautifully kept and mature garden with a raised paved area leading to a outhouse/workshop (12' x 6'4) with windows to both the side and rear aspects, power points and plumbing for a washing machine. There are also steps down to mainly laid to lawn having borders home to a number of shrubs and plants as well as a gate to a decked and bordered area with shed as well.
Situated just off the A46 Leicester Western By-Pass which allows for a quick and easy access to the M1 at junction 21a, whilst further north is the A52 to both Nottingham and Grantham. Regular bus services run into Leicester where there is a Main Line railway station. Trains to London (St. Pancras) take from one hour and the East Midlands International Airport is approximately 25 minutes drive away, traffic allowing.
Anstey is a Leicestershire village on the edge of the renowned Charnwood and National Forests with their many scenic country walks and golf courses. The village is situated north-west of Leicester's City centre which is just four miles away. Anstey still retains some of the charm of a traditional village but with easy access to major road routes. The village has a variety of different shops and services making it the commercial centre for surrounding smaller villages. A supermarket is close by and a number of independent, family run business including our office can be found as well as Post Office, Vets, restaurants and a couple of fast-food outlets. There is a regular bus service which operates to Leicester, Loughborough, Rothley, Cropston and Quorn. Football and cricket teams are within the village. Anstey also has a GP surgery, dentist and pubs. There are two primary schools (Latimer and Woolden Hill) plus The Martin High School for Secondary Education.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
In line with current money laundering regulations, prospective buyers will be asked to provide us with photo I.D. (e.g. Passport, driving licence, bus pass etc) and proof of address (e.g. Current utility bill, bank statement etc). We ask for your cooperation in this matter as this information will be required before a sale can be agreed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Storer Road, Anstey, LeicesterAsking price, £250,000
Situated upon the edge of Anstey village bordering on Glenfield comes offered for sale this ideal first time purchase. A modern two bedroom semi-detached house in brief benefits an Entrance Hall, , Kitchen, WC, Living Room, First Floor Landing,...
Albion Street, Anstey, LeicestershirePrice guide, £244,950
Located close to the heart of this highly regarded and popular Charnwood village comes offered for sale this period, two bedroom Semi-Detached home. A very well presented and generously sized property that is ideal for those maybe looking to...
Bencroft Close, Anstey, LeicesterOffers over, £235,000
Ready for the next purchaser to add their own touch to comes offered for sale this two bedroom detached Bungalow. The property has been changed previously offering an open Living Room with doors to most other rooms. The Second Bedroom is now...
Hollow Road, Anstey, LeicesterAsking price, £219,950
Located within this highly favourable North Leicestershire village comes offered for sale this well presented, and two bedroom palisaded period terrace. Briefly, this lovely home offers Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Rear Porch, WC, First Floor...
George Street, Anstey, LeicesterPrice guide, £198,000
Located close to the centre of this thriving North Leicestershire village comes offered for sale this two bedroom Mid-Terrace Home. A lovely property that makes for an ideal first time purchase, briefly comprisies two reception rooms, Kitchen,...