- TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- DETACHED GARAGE
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - B
This lovely semi-detached two bedroom bungalow is within a fantastic position within a cul-de-sac benefiting from a detached garage and extra parking. In brief this lovely home benefits from a Living Room, Kitchen/Breakfast, Inner Hallway, Two Bedrooms and a Four Piece Bathroom Suite. There is a low maintenance yet spacious and good sized garden that also shares gated access to the off road parking and Detached Garage. PLEASE VIEW OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
LIVING ROOM (4.47m x 3.78m)
Benefiting from a bow fronted window, radiator, power points, TV point, feature fire surround and doors to:
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST (4.32m x 2.79m)
There are a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, sink with a mixer tap, window to the front aspect, radiator, power points and a door to the side aspect.
With doors that lead to:
BEDROOM (3.61m from fitted wardrobes x 2.92m)
Benefiting from a window to the rear aspect, radiator, power points and fitted wardrobes and dresser.
BEDROOM (3.07m from fitted wardrobes x 2.31m)
Having a window to the rear aspect, radiator, power points and fitted wardrobes.
BATHROOM (2.77m x 1.98m)
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Bath, Step up to a shower, Complimentary tiling, Radiator, Loft access and a Window to the side aspect.
A lovely and low maintenance garden with a patio, pebbled and bordered areas having a variety of shrubs, plants and trees.
From the front there is gated access that leads to the rear offering ample off road parking and access to:
There is an up and over door.
The village of Markfield is situated in north-west Leicestershire, on the edge of the renowned Charnwood and New National Forests, and is well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the centres of Leicester, Loughborough, Coalville and Ashby-de-la-Zouch, as well as the M1\M69\M42 major road network for travel north, south and west, and the East Midlands International Airport at Castle Donington. In the nearby villages of Markfield, Copt Oak and Newtown Linford there are a good range of amenities including shopping for day-to-day needs, restaurants, public houses and a wide range of sports clubs including tennis, football and cricket.
With some of the counties most expensive and stylish properties, the area is renowned for its outstanding beauty, local attractions including Old John, Bradgate Park (the former home of Lady Jane Grey), The Beacon and The Outwoods. Other attractions include the local reservoirs at Cropston and Swithland, with golf at Rothley and The Beacon. The area is particularly well placed for fast access into Leicester and the Endowed Schools at Loughborough, whilst junction 22 and the M1 is also being within short distance.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
St. Michaels Close, MarkfieldAsking price, £249,950
Situated upon a corner plot as well as close to the main street in this highly sought after village comes offered for sale this immaculately presented two bedroom semi-detached Bungalow. Internally this lovely home enjoys an Entrance Porch, Living...
Bracken Walk, MarkfieldOffers in excess of, £200,000
Located close to the centre of this thriving and well sought after village comes offered for sale this Extended Two Bedroom Mid Town House. The property is beautifully presented and would make an ideal first time buy or buy to let. Internally the...
Swithland Close, Markfield, LeicestershireOffers over, £199,950
This makes for a fantastic first time buyers home. Avery well presented two bedroom mid-town house within a cul de sac location benefits from a Living Room, Kitchen/Breakfast, First Floor Landing, Two Bedrooms and Bathroom. To the rear there is a...
Pinewood Drive, Markfield, LeicetershirePrice guide, £189,950
Markfield Court is a purpose-built development for the 'over 55's' looking for a peaceful location surrounded by woodland and beauty whilst enjoying the benefits of still being within close proximity to the villages of both...