- THREE BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE
- OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- NEWLY FITTED BOILER
- IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - C
Situated in Ratby, Leicestershire, this modern semi detached property is well presented throughout. There is a garage and driveway with a gate that leads to the garden. Internally, this lovely three bedroom townhouse benefits from an Entrance Hall, WC, Living Room, Kitchen/Breakfast, First Floor Landing, Three Bedrooms and a Bathroom. There is a well established garden to the rear and being situated upon this highly favourable village we advise on an internal viewing. PLEASE VIEW OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
There are stairs leading to the first floor landing, radiator, power point and doors to:
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Window to the front aspect and a Radiator.
LIVING ROOM (4.04m x 3.81m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect, radiator, power points, TV point and French doors to:
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST (4.75m x 2.72m)
There are a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, sink with mixer tap, integral oven, hob with extractor, power points, under stairs cupboard, window to the rear aspect and patio doors to the rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Having an airing cupboard, power point, loft access and doors to:
BEDROOM (3.15m from fitted wardrobes x 2.95m - 2.67m)
Benefiting from a window to the rear aspect, radiator, power points and fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM (3.02m x 2.08m)
There is a window to the front aspect, radiator and power points.
BEDROOM (2.59m x 2.08m - 1.68m)
Having a window to the front aspect, radiator, power points and a built in cupboard.
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Bath with Shower over, Radiator and a Window to the rear aspect.
A mature garden with a patio that leads to a mainly laid to lawn area with Shed and a Gate to:
There is an allocated driveway that leads to:
GARAGE (5.72m x 2.77m)
Located within a block of three and benefits from an up and over door.
The village of Ratby is located just outside the Leicester City boundary, to the north-west, and is well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the afore-mentioned centre of employment and all the excellent amenities therein, as well as the market towns of Hinckley, Market Bosworth, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Coalville and Loughborough, the M1\M69\M42 motorway network for travel north, south and west, the East Midlands International Airport at Castle Donington and the adjoining Charnwood and New National Forests with their many scenic country walks and golf courses.
Ratby also offers an excellent range of local village amenities including shopping for day-to-day needs, schooling, newly opened medical centre, a wide variety of recreational pursuits and sporting activities including thriving local soccer and cricket clubs, and regular bus services to the Leicester City centre.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.