- ONE BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- EN-SUITE TO BEDROOM
- PRIME VILLAGE LOCATION
- COTTAGE GARDEN
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - A
Located within a highly regarded part of this thriving village comes offered for sale this unique one bedroom bungalow. A property nestled behind some commercial properties on Main Street that also offers further potential in brief benefits from an Entrance Porch, Kitchen/Breakfast, Living Room, Bedroom and En-Suite. To the outside there is a cottage garden from the front and a plot ready for the next owner to add their 'own touch' as well as an allocated off road parking space. PLEASE VIEW OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
With a door to:
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST (3.99m x 3.45m)
Benefiting from a window to the side aspect, power points, wall and base units with work surfaces, sink with a mixer tap, integral oven and hob, door to the Bedroom and a door to:
LIVING ROOM (5.51m x 3.76m)
Benefiting from patio doors to the rear aspect, radiator, power points and TV point.
BEDROOM (3.68m x 3.02m)
Having a window to the rear aspect, radiator, power points, TV point and a door to:
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Walk in Shower, Complimentary tiling and a Radiator.
To the rear there is a quaint cottage garden and to the side there is a bordered garden that is ready for the next purchaser to add their own touch to.
There is an allocated off road parking space.
The village of Markfield is situated in north-west Leicestershire, on the edge of the renowned Charnwood and New National Forests, and is well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the centres of Leicester, Loughborough, Coalville and Ashby-de-la-Zouch, as well as the M1\M69\M42 major road network for travel north, south and west, and the East Midlands International Airport at Castle Donington. In the nearby villages of Markfield, Copt Oak and Newtown Linford there are a good range of amenities including shopping for day-to-day needs, restaurants, public houses and a wide range of sports clubs including tennis, football and cricket.
With some of the counties most expensive and stylish properties, the area is renowned for its outstanding beauty, local attractions including Old John, Bradgate Park (the former home of Lady Jane Grey), The Beacon and The Outwoods. Other attractions include the local reservoirs at Cropston and Swithland, with golf at Rothley and The Beacon. The area is particularly well placed for fast access into Leicester and the Endowed Schools at Loughborough, whilst junction 22 and the M1 is also being within short distance.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.