- DETACHED FOUR BEDROOM HOUSE
- CLOSE TO VILLAGE SHOPS AND AMENITIES
- ALLOCATED OFF ROAD PARKING SPACES
- EN-SUITE TO BEDROOM
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - C
A modern and spacious, four bedroomed, detached house situated in the heart of this sought-after village location that makes for an ideal family home. Briefly this lovely home benefits from an Entrance Hall, WC, Spacious Living Room, Kitchen/Dining, WC, First Floor Landing, Four Bedrooms (One with an En-Suite) and there is a main Bathroom. There is a rear garden as well as allocated off road parking. A viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate.
There are stairs leading to the first floor landing, radiator, power points, under stairs cupboard with plumbing for a washing machine and doors to:
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin and a Radiator.
KITCHEN/DINING (5.56m x 3.28m)
There are a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, sink with a mixer tap, splash backs, integral oven, hob with an extractor, radiator, power points and a window to the front aspect.
LIVING ROOM (5.51m x 4.45m)
Having a window and patio doors to the rear aspect, radiator, power points and a TV point.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
There are doors leading to:
BEDROOM (4.45m - 3.84m x 3.58m - 2.64m)
Benefiting from a window to the rear aspect, radiator, power points and a door to:
EN-SUITE (1.68m x 1.63m)
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Walk in shower and a Heated towel rail.
BEDROOM (3.30m x 3.30m)
Having a window to the front aspect, radiator and power points.
BEDROOM (2.79m x 2.74m)
There is a window to the rear aspect, radiator and power points.
BEDROOM (3.30m x 2.11m)
With a window to the front aspect, radiator and power points.
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Bath, Complimentary tiling and a Heated towel rail.
A lovely garden with a patio and laid to lawn area having borders and a shed.
There is a pathway leading to allocated parking for two cars.
Groby village is located just outside the Leicester City boundary, to the north-west, and is well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the afore-mentioned centre of employment and all the excellent amenities therein, as well as the market towns of Hinckley, Market Bosworth, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Coalville, Loughborough and Melton Mowbray, the East Midlands International Airport at Castle Donington, the A46 Western By-Pass which links Groby with Nottingham in the north and Junction 21 of the M1\M69\M42 major road network in the west for travel north, south and west, and the adjoining Charnwood and New National Forests with their many scenic country walks and golf courses.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.