- FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY
- PRIME VILLAGE LOCATION
- VIEWS OF BRADGATE
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - E
This deceptively spacious and versatile five bedroom detached dwelling is positioned upon an enviable part of this highly desirable North Leicestershire village. A fantastic opportunity for somebody looking to make a property 'their own' with generous accommodation in brief benefits an Entrance Hall, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Spacious Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast, Utility, Stairs leading down to a Cellar which is not only spacious but offers three areas, the same stairs can also take you up to the first floor with a spacious bedroom and En-Suite as well as a fifth Bedroom. Outside there is ample off road parking which is gated and to the rear of the garden there is a detached double garage. PLEASE VIEW OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
There is a radiator, power point, stairs down to the Cellar and stairs to the First Floor Landing and there are doors to:
BEDROOM (4.83m into bay x 3.05m)
Benefiting from a bay fronted window, radiator and power points.
BEDROOM (3.91m x 2.87m)
Having a window to the side aspect, radiator and power points.
BEDROOM (3.63m x 3.10m)
There is a window to the side, radiator and power points.
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Bath, Bede, Window to the front aspect, Radiator and Complimentary tiling.
LIVING ROOM (6.58m x 5.74m)
Benefiting from a bay fronted window, radiators, power points and TV point, feature fire surround, windows to the side aspect and French doors to:
DINING ROOM (3.76m x 3.18m)
With a radiator, power points, conservatory doors to a lean to Conservatory and there is a door to:
KITCHEN (4.09m x 3.35m)
There are a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, sink with a mixer tap and drainer, power points, window to the rear aspect and a door to:
UTILITY (2.92m x 1.37m)
Having a sink with mixer tap, plumbing for a washing machine, power points and a door to the rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
There is a Velux window and doors to:
BEDROOM (7.04m - 5.82m x 4.52m)
Benefiting from a window to the rear aspect, radiator, power points, door to a walk in wardrobe and door to:
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Bede, Jacuzzi Bath, Radiator, Window to the front aspect and Complimentary tiling.
BEDROOM (2.77m x 2.64m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect and power points.
CELLAR MAIN ROOM (6.58m - 3.96m x 6.58m - 3.35m)
There is a radiator, power point and feature wall with inglenook and access through to:
CELLAR ROOM (3.76m x 3.07m)
Having access ready to place in a fire exit, inglenook and access through to:
CELLAR ROOM (3.76m x 3.18m)
There are patio areas with mainly laid to lawn garden and a door to the Detached Double Garage to the very rear.
From the front there is gated access to ample off road parking.
DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE (8.69m x 6.73m)
Having Electric doors and the facilities of both power and lighting.
NEWTOWN LINFORD VILLAGE
Newtown Linford is a highly regarded village set within the stunning Charnwood Forest best known for its association with Bradgate Park which is open to the public and provides extensive scenic walks to local landmarks including Old John, the hilltop folly and a riverside walk towards Cropston Reservoir with a lovely cafe situated along the main pathway. Local amenities include a primary school, shops, cafes, delis, gastro pubs and restaurants, church and cricket club. The village is convenient for access to Leicester, Loughborough and M1(J22). There are two thriving villages with further amenities within a short drive, these are Anstey and Markfield villages.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.