- THREE BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE
- GENEROUS PLOT
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - B
This three bedroom End-Townhouse resides upon a generous plot and is located within this desirable village location. An ideal family home that in brief benefits from an Entrance Hall, Living Room, Conservatory, Kitchen/Dining, First Floor Landing, Three Bedrooms as well as a Bathroom. As mentioned, the property appreciates an extensive rear garden that proceeds alongside the property. PLEASE VIEW OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
There are stairs leading to the first floor landing and doors to:
LIVING ROOM (4.57m x 3.10m)
Having a window to the side aspect, radiator, power points, TV point, window to the rear aspect and door to:
CONSERVATORY (3.58m x 3.35m)
With windows to the rear and side aspects, power point, radiator and door to the rear garden.
KITCHEN/DINING (4.57m x 3.02m)
With a range of wall and base units having work surfaces, sink with mixer tap, windows to the front and side aspects, two built in cupboards, radiator, power points and a door to the side of the property leading to the side of the property.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Having a window to the side aspect, radiator, power point, loft access and doors to:
BEDROOM (3.48m x 3.07m - 2.84m)
Benefiting from a window to the rear aspect, radiator, power points and built in cupboard.
BEDROOM (3.15m x 2.39m)
Having windows to the front and side aspects, radiator, power points and fitted cupboard.
BEDROOM (2.26m x 2.11m)
There are windows to both the front and side aspects, radiator and power points.
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Bath, Complimentary tiling, Window to the side aspect and a Radiator.
To the rear there is an extensive garden which is mainly to lawn as well as having a pebbled and decked area. The lawn garden also proceeds alongside the property as well.
Known as the Gateway to Charnwood Forest and boasting fantastic amenities in the village centre, Anstey has all that is needed in terms of food shopping, eating out, banking etc. The village still holds on to that traditional English feel with its two central greens, and hosts a number of traditional pubs and restaurants, as well as more international restaurants.
The surrounding area has such a wide variety of things to offer. Bradgate Park is host to rugged natural scenery and wildlife, childhood home of Lady Jane Grey. This park stretches above the village between the two neighbouring villages of Newtown Linford and Cropston. On the other side of the spectrum, Leicester city centre has everything a metropolitan city has to offer, from extensive shopping facilities to contemporary cuisine.
The Latimer Primary School, Anstey (0.3 miles)
Martin High School - Secondary (0.5 miles)
Woolden Hill Community Primary School (0.7 miles)
All of the shopping and entertainment on offer in the city of Leicester is only a short journey away, and Anstey is also situated perfectly for the commuter, with the M1, A46 and A50 all very easily accessible.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
James Street, Anstey, LeicesterPrice guide, £259,000
Located within a highly sought after village comes offered for sale this well presented, three bedroom semi-detached house. A lovely home that makes an ideal first time purchase and family home in brief benefits from an Entrance Hall, Living Room,...
Falcon Road, Anstey, LeicesterOffers in the region of, £250,000
Making an ideal family home situated within this favourable north Leicestershire village is offered for sale this three bedroom semi-detached house. A well presented home that in brief benefits an Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining...
Ned Ludd Close, Anstey, LeicestershireOffers over, £235,000
Situated within the heart of this most highly favourable village location comes offered for sale this versatile three bedroom, three storey mid town house. A well presented property that offers from the ground floor, an Entrance Hall, Third...
Forest Gate, Anstey, LeicesterPrice guide, £225,000
This well presented, period three bedroom terrace home makes for an ideal first time purchase or for a family with the loft conversion providing a lovely double bedroom. In brief this lovely home benefits from two reception rooms, Kitchen, First...
Rosebery Road, Anstey, LeicesterAsking price, £225,000
Located within this highly favourable village location comes offered for sale this versatile, three-to-four-bedroom mews end Town House. A well-presented home that is upon three levels and benefits from an Entrance Hall to the Mid-Level with a...
Edward Street, Anstey, LeicesterAsking price, £216,000
Making an ideal family home with this three bedroom semi-detached house close by to the village Primary and Secondary schooling. In brief this lovely home benefits from an Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Living Room through to Dining Room, Kitchen,...
Edward Street, Anstey, LeicesterAsking price, £190,000
In need of renovation comes offered for sale this three bedroom mid-townhouse. A property that is within this highly sought after and thriving village in brief benefits from an Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, First Floor Landing and...