- TWO BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE
- IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE
- QUAINT REAR GARDEN
- CUL-DE-SAC POSITION
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - B
This makes for a fantastic first time buyers home. Avery well presented two bedroom mid-town house within a cul de sac location benefits from a Living Room, Kitchen/Breakfast, First Floor Landing, Two Bedrooms and Bathroom. To the rear there is a well maintained garden and from the front there is off road parking leading to an internal Garage. PLEASE VIEW OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
LIVING ROOM (3.53m x 3.48m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect, radiator, power points, TV point, Stairs leading to the first floor landing and door to:
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST (4.88m x 2.16m)
With a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, sink with mixer tap and drainer, integral oven, hob with extractor, window and patio doors to the rear aspect, radiator and power points.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Having a window to the rear aspect and doors to:
BEDROOM (3.53m x 3.53m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect, radiator, power points and fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM (2.51m x 2.46m)
Having a window to the front aspect, radiator and power points.
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Bath with Shower over, Complimentary tiling,, Radiator and Window to the rear aspect.
With a patio that then has gated access that leads onto a mainly laid to lawn area having borders home to a variety of shrubs and plants.
From the front there is off road parking that leads to:
With an up and over door and also providing power and lighting.
The village of Markfield is situated in north-west Leicestershire, on the edge of the renowned Charnwood and New National Forests, and is well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the centres of Leicester, Loughborough, Coalville and Ashby-de-la-Zouch, as well as the M1\M69\M42 major road network for travel north, south and west, and the East Midlands International Airport at Castle Donington. In the nearby villages of Markfield, Copt Oak and Newtown Linford there are a good range of amenities including shopping for day-to-day needs, restaurants, public houses and a wide range of sports clubs including tennis, football and cricket.
With some of the counties most expensive and stylish properties, the area is renowned for its outstanding beauty, local attractions including Old John, Bradgate Park (the former home of Lady Jane Grey), The Beacon and The Outwoods. Other attractions include the local reservoirs at Cropston and Swithland, with golf at Rothley and The Beacon. The area is particularly well placed for fast access into Leicester and the Endowed Schools at Loughborough, whilst junction 22 and the M1 is also being within short distance.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Ulverscroft Way, Markfield, LeicestershireOffers in the region of, £225,000
This lovely semi-detached two bedroom bungalow is within a fantastic position within a cul-de-sac benefiting from a detached garage and extra parking. In brief this lovely home benefits from a Living Room, Kitchen/Breakfast, Inner Hallway, Two...
Bracken Walk, MarkfieldOffers in excess of, £200,000
Located close to the centre of this thriving and well sought after village comes offered for sale this Extended Two Bedroom Mid Town House. The property is beautifully presented and would make an ideal first time buy or buy to let. Internally the...
Pinewood Drive, Markfield, LeicetershirePrice guide, £189,950
Markfield Court is a purpose-built development for the 'over 55's' looking for a peaceful location surrounded by woodland and beauty whilst enjoying the benefits of still being within close proximity to the villages of both...