- FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOME
- MODERN-CHARACTER PROPERTY
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE
- OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE
- TWO EN-SUITE BEDROOMS
- THREE STOREY HOME
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - D
An excellent opportunity for a professional couple or family to purchase a modern yet character semi detached house having stone elevations beneath a pitched slate roof which provides well appointed accommodation on three storeys. In brief this lovely property offers an Entrance Hall, Living Room, WC, Kitchen/Dining Room, First Floor Landing, Three Bedrooms (One with an En-Suite), Bathroom, Second Floor Landing with the Fourth Bedroom and En-Suite. There is a low maintenance, quaint cottage garden and to the rear there is an allocated off road parking that also leads to a Garage. PLEASE VIEW OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
There are stairs that lead to the first floor landing and a door to:
LIVING ROOM (4.67m x 3.66m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect, radiator, power points, TV point, Under stairs cupboard with WC and wash hand basin and a door to:
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM (4.67m x 3.15m)
Having a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, sink with a mixer tap and drainer, integral oven, hob with extractor, integral fridge/freezer, integral dishwasher, windows and patio doors to the rear aspect, power points and a radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Having an airing cupboard, power point, stairs leading to the second floor landing and doors leading access to:
BEDROOM (3.20m x 2.59m)
Benefiting from a window to the rear aspect, radiator, power points and a door to:
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Walk in Shower, Complimentary tiling and a feature window to the side aspect.
BEDROOM (2.92m x 2.59m)
With a window to the front aspect, radiator and power points.
BEDROOM (3.20m x 1.98m)
There is a window to the rear aspect, radiator and power points.
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Bath, Radiator, Complimentary tiling and a Window to the front aspect.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
There is a door to:
BEDROOM (5.21m x 3.63m - 2.82m)
Benefiting from two Velux windows to the rear aspect, radiator, power points and a door to:
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Walk in Shower, Complimentary tiling and a Radiator.
A quaint cottage style garden made up of tiered patio and pebbled areas with a gate to the rear leading to:
There is allocated off road parking that leads to the:
There is an up and over door.
The village of Markfield is situated in north-west Leicestershire, on the edge of the renowned Charnwood and New National Forests, and is well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the centres of Leicester, Loughborough, Coalville and Ashby-de-la-Zouch, as well as the M1\M69\M42 major road network for travel north, south and west, and the East Midlands International Airport at Castle Donington. In the nearby villages of Markfield, Copt Oak and Newtown Linford there are a good range of amenities including shopping for day-to-day needs, restaurants, public houses and a wide range of sports clubs including tennis, football and cricket.
With some of the counties most expensive and stylish properties, the area is renowned for its outstanding beauty, local attractions including Old John, Bradgate Park (the former home of Lady Jane Grey), The Beacon and The Outwoods. Other attractions include the local reservoirs at Cropston and Swithland, with golf at Rothley and The Beacon. The area is particularly well placed for fast access into Leicester and the Endowed Schools at Loughborough, whilst junction 22 and the M1 is also being within short distance.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.