- THREE STOREY THREE BED HOUSE
- PRIME VILLAGE LOCATION
- OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE REAR
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- EN-SUITE BEDROOM ON SECOND FLOOR
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - C
This spacious three storey town house is within the highly regarded village of Barrow Upon Soar. The property is close by to many local amenities, schools, shops, doctors, dentist, library, in addition to excellent road and public transport links including bus and rail. In brief, this lovely home benefits from an Entrance Hall, WC, Living Room, Kitchen/Breakfast, First Floor Landing, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Second Floor Landing with a Bedroom benefiting from a Bedroom with an En-Suite. There is a low maintenance rear garden as well as off road parking.
There are stairs leading to the first floor landing and doors to:
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Radiator and a Window to the front aspect.
LIVING ROOM (5.51m x 2.92m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect, radiator, power points, TV point, under stairs cupboard and a door to:
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST (3.99m x 2.67m)
With a range of wall and base units having work surfaces, sink with a mixer tap and drainer, integral oven, hob with extractor fan, Pantry, plumbing for a washing machine, power points, window and patio doors to the rear aspect.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
There is an airing cupboard, stairs leading to the second floor and doors that also lead to:
BEDROOM (3.99m x 2.72m)
With a window to the rear aspect, radiator and power points.
BEDROOM (2.84m x 1.88m)
Having a window to the front aspect, radiator and power points.
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Bath with Shower over, Complimentary tiling and a Heated towel rail.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
There is a door to:
BEDROOM (5.31m - 3.40m x 3.99m - 1.96m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect, radiator, power points and a door to:
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Walk in Shower, Velux window to the rear aspect and a Heated towel rail.
A low maintenance garden with a patio that leads to a laid to lawn area as well as a shed.
There is allocated off road parking to the rear of the property.
BARROW UPON SOAR
Barrow upon Soar is situated just off the A6 in between Leicester and Loughborough. The village offers a thriving community based around the church and school with extensive shopping facilities and public houses. The river Soar runs past the village and offers attractive walks and wildlife. The village has its own railway station on the Loughborough/Leicester line and is ideally situated for access to a number of surrounding centres including Loughborough, Leicester, Nottingham and Melton Mowbray.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.