- EXECUTIVE FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
- IMPRESSIVE KITCHEN/DINING/LOUNGE
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- EN-SUITE AND DRESSING ROOM TO BEDROOM
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- HIGHLY REGARDED LOCATION
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - F
An impressive and spacious four bedroom detached family home situated within a highly regarded part of this thriving village. This generously sized property benefits briefly from an Entrance Hall, WC, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining/Lounge, Utility, First Floor Landing, Four Double Bedrooms with an En-Suite and Dressing Room to the Main as well as a Family Bathroom. There is a good sized rear garden to the rear and from the front there is a garden as well as ample off road parking that leads to a Double Garage. PLEASE VIEW OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
There is a radiator, power point, returning stairs leading to the first floor landing and doors to:
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin and a Radiator.
LIVING ROOM (5.18m x 3.63m - 3.40m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect, radiator, power points and a TV point.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA (6.78m - 4.17m x 5.03m - 2.97m)
To the Kitchen area there are a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, integral oven, hob with extractor, island with Breakfast bar and a sink with mixer tap and drainer, TV point, radiator, windows to the rear and side aspects, patio doors to the rear garden, door that leads to the Utility and from the Dining Room area the room flows through to:
LOUNGE AREA (3.38m x 3.10m)
With patio doors to the rear aspect, radiator and power points.
UTILITY (2.92m x 1.52m)
Having a range of wall and base units with work surface, radiator, power points, plumbing for a washing machine, Pantry, door to the side aspect and a door to the Double Garage.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Having a radiator, airing cupboard, fitted cupboard, power points and doors to:
BEDROOM (4.80m x 3.86m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect, radiator, power points and a door to the En-Suite and there is also access on the other side of the Bedroom to:
DRESSING ROOM (2.92m x 1.17m)
Having a window to the side aspect, radiator, power points, dressing table and fitted wardrobes.
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Walk in Shower, Complimentary tiling, Radiator as well as a Window to the front aspect.
BEDROOM (3.91m x 3.33m)
There is a bow fronted window, radiator, power points and fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM (3.73m x 3.07m)
Benefiting from a window to the rear aspect, radiator, power points and fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM (3.33m x 3.28m)
Having a window to the rear aspect, radiator, power points and fitted wardrobes.
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Walk in Shower, Bath, Complimentary tiling, Radiator and a Window to the rear aspect.
Enjoying a patio and good size laid to lawn area.
From the front there is ample off road parking complimented by a lawn and bordered garden to one side. The driveway leads to:
DOUBLE GARAGE (5.49m x 4.85m)
Benefiting from two up and over doors and the facilities of both power and lighting.
Situated just off the A46 Leicester Western By-Pass which allows for a quick and easy access to the M1 at junction 21a, whilst further north is the A52 to both Nottingham and Grantham. Regular bus services run into Leicester where there is a Main Line railway station. Trains to London (St. Pancras) take from one hour and the East Midlands International Airport is approximately 25 minutes drive away, traffic allowing.
Anstey is a Leicestershire village on the edge of the renowned Charnwood and National Forests with their many scenic country walks and golf courses. The village is situated north-west of Leicester's City centre which is just four miles away. Anstey still retains some of the charm of a traditional village but with easy access to major road routes. The village has a variety of different shops and services making it the commercial centre for surrounding smaller villages. A supermarket is close by and a number of independent, family run business including our office can be found as well as Post Office, Vets, restaurants and a couple of fast-food outlets. There is a regular bus service which operates to Leicester, Loughborough, Rothley, Cropston and Quorn. Football and cricket teams are within the village. Anstey also has a GP surgery, dentist and pubs. There are two primary schools (Latimer and Woolden Hill) plus The Martin High School for Secondary Education.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Bradgate Road, Anstey, LeicestershirePrice guide, £575,000
**NO CHAIN**Situated on a private and exclusive development of only three detached family dwellings upon the outskirts of this thriving village with easy access to Leicester and Loughborough and in close proximity to Charnwood Forest, Bradgate...
Pollards Road, Anstey, LeicestershireAsking price, £485,000
Making the ideal family home with this well-appointed and up-graded, detached four bedroom house occupies an enviable edge of development plot offering fantastic views across Charnwood Forest countryside to Bradgate Park and Cropston. The...
Cropston Road, Anstey, LeicestershireAsking price, £450,000
This fantastic and versatile home is situated within a highly sought after position and has been tastefully extended to make for an ideal family property. Briefly this lovely home benefits from an Entrance Hall, Living/Dining/Kitchen, Gym/Study,...