- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- FOREST SIDE OF TOWN
- GREAT SCHOOL LINKS
- MATURE, EYE-CATCHING GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING AND GARAGE
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - D
Located within one of Loughborough’s most popular locations upon the Forest Side in short walking distance to Holywell Primary School this three bedroom detached house. This lovely home benefits from an Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Living/Dining, Kitchen, Utility, Shower, First Floor Landing, Three Bedrooms and a Bathroom. There is a good sized, eye-catching rear garden and from the front there is off road parking that leads to a Garage. PLEASE VIEW OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
There is access through to:
Having returning stairs leading to the first floor landing, radiator, power point and doors to:
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Shower, Complimentary wall and floor tiling and a Window to the front aspect.
LIVING/DINING ROOM (6.05m x 4.11m)
Benefiting from windows to the front and side aspects, radiator, power points, TV point, fire with feature surround and patio doors to the rear garden.
KITCHEN (3.30m x 2.82m)
There are a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, sink with mixer tap, window to the rear aspect, power points and a door to:
With a window and door to the rear aspect, power points, work surface, plumbing for a washing machine and a door to the Garage.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
There are windows to the front and side aspects, loft access, airing cupboard and doors to:
BEDROOM (4.11m x 3.33m)
Benefiting from windows to the rear and side aspects, power points and a radiator.
BEDROOM (3.33m x 2.84m)
There is a window to the rear aspect, radiator, power points and fitted cupboard.
BEDROOM (2.79m x 2.59m)
Having a window to the front aspect, radiator and power points.
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Bath with Shower over, Complimentary tiling, Radiator and a Window to the front aspect.
A good sized, eye-catching mature garden with a patio that leads to a laid to lawn area having borders home to a variety of shrubs, plants and trees.
From the front there is off road parking that leads to:
GARAGE (4.95m x 2.46m)
Having an up and over door with the facilities of both power and lighting.
Loughborough offers convenient access to East Midlands International Airport at Castle Donington, the adjoining Charnwood Forest and the M1/M42 motorways.
Loughborough also offers a fine range of amenities including excellent shopping, schooling for all ages, a wide variety of recreational amenities and regular public transport services by both road and rail to Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, London and beyond.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.