- ONE BEDROOM COTTAGE
- HIGHLY REGARDED VILLAGE LOCATION
- PERIOD PROPERTY
- IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE
- WELL PRESENTED
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - B
This one bedroom cottage house is located within this picturesque village location accompanied by other cottage homes and being very well presented. This lovely home benefits a Living Room, Kitchen, Stairs up to the Bedroom with a door off to the Bathroom. There is a small yard area with outside store. The property has an array of character and charm with exposed beams for example. PLEASE VIEW OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
LIVING ROOM (4.09m x 3.40m)
Benefiting from windows to the front and side aspects, power points, TV point, feature fire surround, stairs leading to the first floor landing and access to:
KITCHEN (3.40m x 1.52m)
There are a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, sink with a mixer tap, radiator, power points and a window to the side aspect.
BEDROOM (4.17m x 3.20m)
Having a window to the front aspect, radiator, power points, loft access, built in cupboard with a window. There is also a door to:
BATHROOM (3.53m x 1.47m)
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Bath with Shower over, Radiator, Windows to the side and front aspects and Complimentary tiling.
There is a yard area with an outside store also.
Thurcaston village offers a host of local amenities and is positioned within close proximity to Charnwood Forest, allowing easy access to Bradgate Park, Cropston reservoir and all of the local areas well thought of eateries, pubs and walks. Schooling options include a village primary school, and there are a host of secondary options including the Loughborough Endowed schools, Leicester Grammar and The Dixie all within a sensible commute. Thurcaston also offers excellent road and rail networks via easy access to Leicester and Loughborough.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.