- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- OFF ROAD PARKING AND GARAGE
- AN IDEAL FAMILY HOME
- UTILITY & WC
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - D
Located within this very well regarded and sought after village location comes offered for sale this four bedroom detached house that makes for an ideal family home. In brief this characteristic property benefits internally from an Entrance Hall with an archway through to a Lounge/Dining Room and there are doors also to the Living Room, Conservatory, Kitchen/Breakfast, Utility, WC, First Floor Landing, Four Bedrooms, Bathroom and an En-Suite. To the rear there is a raised patio that steps down to beautiful mature lawn garden and from the front the property has access to off road parking that also leads to an internal Garage. PLEASE VIEW OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
There are stairs that lead to the first floor landing and doors and access that individually lead to:
LIVING ROOM (5.18m x 3.56m)
Benefiting from a window to the rear aspect, radiator, power points, TV point, fire with feature surround and doors to:
CONSERVATORY (3.15m x 3.05m)
With windows to the rear and side aspects, power point and patio doors to the rear garden.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM (4.39m into bay x 3.25m)
There is a bay fronted window, radiator, power points and feature fire surround.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST (7.62m x 2.90m)
Having a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, sink with a mixer tap and drainer, windows to the front and rear aspects, radiator, power points, Range oven, door to the Garage and access to:
With a range of wall and base units plumbing for a washing machine, sink, power points, window and door to the rear garden and a door to:
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin and a Window to the rear aspect.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
There is an airing cupboard, loft access and doors to:
BEDROOM (3.89m x 3.10m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect, radiator, power points, built in double wardrobes and a door to:
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Walk in Shower, Heated towel rail, Complimentary tiling and a Window to the rear aspect.
BEDROOM (4.50m into bay x 3.07m)
Benefiting from a bay fronted window, radiator and power points.
BEDROOM (3.51m x 3.05m)
Having a window to the rear aspect, radiator and power points.
BEDROOM (2.18m x 2.03m)
There is a window to the front aspect, radiator and power points.
BATHROOM (2.59m x 2.03m)
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Corner Bath, Walk in Shower, Window to the rear aspect, Radiator and Complimentary tiling.
There is a paved patio that steps down to a laid to lawn garden with borders home to a number of established shrubs, plants and trees.
From the front there is gravelled off road parking that leads also to:
GARAGE (5.64m x 2.44m)
Benefiting from an up and over door with the facilities of power and lighting.
Desford is a thriving village with a wide range of facilities including Bosworth Academy, rated as excellent by Ofsted, a primary school, doctors' surgery, dentist and various sports clubs. Desford is on a regular bus route to Leicester and there is excellent access to the motorway network via the M1 and M69. The historic town of Market Bosworth home to the Dixie Grammar School lies to the West.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.