- TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- GENEROUS REAR GARDEN
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- CAR PORT AND GARAGE
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - D
A spacious, detached bungalow that resides upon a highly sought after part of Glenfield is offered for sale and is ready for the next owner to add their own touch to. Sat upon a sizable plot with a generously sized rear garden, this lovely property in brief benefits from Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen/Breakfast, Dining Room, Conservatory, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom and a separate WC. From the front there is ample off road parking and to the rear there is a generously sized, rear garden. PLEASE VIEW OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
There is a door that leads to:
With a radiator, fitted cupboard, power point, loft access and doors to:
LIVING ROOM (4.85m x 3.61m)
Benefiting from a bow fronted window, radiator, power points, TV point and windows to the side aspect.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST (3.63m maximum x 3.25m)
There are a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, sink with a mixer tap, power points, window to the rear aspect and a door to the side aspect.
DINING ROOM (3.61m x 2.72m)
Having a radiator, power points and Conservatory doors to:
CONSERVATORY (2.97m x 2.87m)
Benefiting from windows to the rear and side aspects and door to the rear garden.
BEDROOM (4.27m x 3.30m)
With a window to the front aspect, radiator, power points and fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM (3.28m x 3.02m)
There is a window to the side aspect, radiator and power points.
Comprising a low level Wash hand basin, Bath, Heated towel rail, Airing cupboard and a Window to the rear aspect.
Comprising a low level WC and a Window to the rear aspect.
This generously sized rear garden enjoys a patio that then leads to an extensive laid to lawn with a shed and Greenhouse as well as borders home to a variety of shrubs, plants and trees.
From the front there is ample off road parking that leads to:
Leading alongside the property to:
Having an up and over door.
Located within this popular location comes offered for sale this detached and unique three bedroom home. A lovely property that has catchment for reputable schooling as well as being well located for access to the major roads and motorways. A property that is ready for the next purchaser to 'add their own touch' briefly benefits from a Entrance Hall, Reception Room, Living Room, Kitchen, Garden Room, First Floor Landing, Three Bedrooms and a Shower room. There is an attractive, eye-catching rear garden and from the front there is ample off road parking.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.