- DETACHED TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - D
Located within the highly regarded 'Gates' estate within Birstall comes offered sale this spacious, detached two bedroom Bungalow. This lovely property enjoys ample off road parking and internally enjoys an Entrance Hall, Living/Dining Room, Conservatory, Kitchen/Breakfast, Two Bedrooms and a Bathroom. To the rear there is a mature and eye-catching garden and from the front there is off road parking with an up and over door leading to further parking alongside the Bungalow to a Detached Garage. PLEASE VIEW OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
There is a radiator, power point and doors to:
LIVING/DINING ROOM (6.76m x 3.45m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect, radiator, power points, TV point, Feature fire surround and Conservatory doors to:
CONSERVATORY (3.99m - 2.90m x 3.20m - 2.29m)
Having windows to the rear and side aspects, power points and a door to the rear garden.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST (4.88m x 2.87m)
There are a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, sink with mixer tap and drainer, integral oven, grill, hob with extractor, Breakfast bar, window to the rear aspect, power points and a door to the side aspect.
BEDROOM (3.71m x 3.63m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect, radiator and power points.
BEDROOM (3.91m x 1.91m from fitted wardrobes)
Having a window to the side aspect, radiator, power points and fitted wardrobes.
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Bath with a Shower over, Complimentary tiling, Heated towel rail and a Window to the side aspect.
There is a patio that leads to a mainly laid to lawn area having borders home to a variety of plants, shrubs and flowers. There is also a Shed and Greenhouse.
From the front there is off road parking that leads to an up and over door with a driveway leading alongside the property to:
There is an up and over door.
Birstall is a a sought after area to live, partly because so many local amenities and facilities are close to hand, such as various well performing schools, Watermead Country Park, a medical centre, various places of worship, and a variety of shops and takeaways with bus routes into Leicester.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.