- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED PERIOD HOME
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- TRADITIONAL FEATURES
- COTTAGE GARDEN
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- GARDEN ROOM
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - C
Located within this sought after and popular location comes offered for sale this very well presented and detached three bedroom house. An ideal family home that in brief benefits from an Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility, Garden Room, WC, First Floor Landing, Three Bedrooms and a Bathroom. There is off road parking from the front of the property leading to a Garage and to the rear there is an eye-catching and mature garden. PLEASE VIEW OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
There are stairs leading to the first floor landing and doors to:
LIVING ROOM (4.37m x 3.33m)
Benefiting from a bay fronted window, radiator, power points, TV point and an Open fire with feature surround.
DINING ROOM (3.66m x 3.63m)
Having a window to the front aspect, radiator, power points, under stairs cupboard and a door to:
KITCHEN (3.63m x 2.72m)
There are a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, sink with a mixer tap, integral oven, grill, hob with extractor fan, window to the side aspect, power points, door to the Garden Room and access also through to:
Having wall and base units with work surfaces, sink with a mixer tap, window to the rear aspect, plumbing for a washing machine and power points.
GARDEN ROOM (4.55m x 3.02m)
Benefiting from a window to the rear aspect, power points, radiator, door to the side accessing the off road parking, built in cupboard, door to the rear garden and a door to:
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin and a Window to the rear aspect.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
There is a fitted cupboard, window to the rear and side aspect, power point and doors to:
BEDROOM (3.63m x 3.33m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect, radiator and power points.
BEDROOM (3.66m - 2.74m x 3.66m)
Having a window to the front aspect, radiator, power points, built in cupboard and loft access.
BEDROOM (2.59m x 2.74m - 1.91m)
There is a window to the rear aspect, radiator and airing cupboard.
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Bath with Shower over, Complimentary tiling, Radiator and a Window to the rear aspect.
A lovely garden that enjoys a patio with steps leading up to a mainly laid to lawn garden home to borders with a variety of shrubs, plants and trees.
From the front there is off road parking that leads to:
GARAGE (5.49m - 3.81m x 3.30m - 2.41m)
There is an up and over door with the facilities of power as well as a window to the rear aspect.
The sought-after suburb of Glenfield is situated just outside the City of Leicester boundary, to the north-west, and is well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre and all the excellent amenities therein, as well as the market towns of Hinckley, Market Bosworth, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Coalville, Loughborough and Melton Mowbray, the adjoining Charnwood and New National Forests with their many scenic country walks and golf courses, the East Midlands International Airport at Castle Donington and the A46\M1\M69 major road network for travel north, south and west.
Glenfield also offers major employment opportunities at County Hall and the Glenfield Hospital specifically and enjoys good local amenities including shopping for day-to-day needs, schooling (the property lies within the catchment area for the Hall Primary School), recreational amenities and regular bus services to the Leicester City centre.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Normandy Close, Glenfield, LeicesterPrice guide, £339,950
This immaculate three bedroom detached house is not only within a highly regarded location but also makes for a lovely family home. The property comprises an Entrance Porch, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining, Conservatory, Utility, Study/Snug, First...
Salcombe Drive, Glenfield, LeicesterAsking price, £300,000
This spacious, Two/Three Bedroom detached Bungalow is situated within a highly regarded and sought after part of Glenfield and in brief benefits from an Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, WC, Living/Dining Room, Kitchen, Inner Hallway, Two Bedrooms...
Stokes Drive, LeicesterOffers over, £300,000
This very well presented three bedroom detached house is located in a popular area due to its family orientated feel and its local schooling. The road links are superb from this house with links to the Glenfield Hospital, the motorway and city...