- TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW
- EXTENDED BUNGALOW
- CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE
- PRIME VILLAGE LOCATION
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - B
Located upon a cul-de-sac position comes offered for sale this extended two bedroom semi-detached Bungalow. This lovely bungalow benefits from an Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen, Shower Room, Two Bedrooms with Lounge off of the second Bedroom. There is a well maintained and presented rear garden and from the front there is off road parking that leads alongside the Bungalow to a Garage. PLEASE VIEW OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
There are doors to:
LIVING ROOM (4.06m x 3.71m)
Benefiting from a bow window to the front aspect, radiator, power points and a TV point.
KITCHEN (2.69m x 2.44m)
There are a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, sink with a mixer tap, integral oven, hob with an extractor fan, window to the front aspect, power points and an integrated fridge.
BEDROOM (3.78m x 2.69m)
Benefiting from a window to the rear aspect, radiator, power points and fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM (3.61m x 2.44m)
With a window to the rear aspect, radiator, power points and door to:
LOUNGE (6.73m x 2.13m)
Benefiting from windows to the rear aspect, power points and door to the garden.
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Walk in Shower, Complimentary tiling, Heated towel rail and a Window to the side aspect.
With a patio that then leads onto a mainly laid to lawn garden with borders.
From the front there is off road parking that leads alongside the Bungalow to:
Having an up and over door.
The village of Ratby is located just outside the Leicester City boundary, to the north-west, and is well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the afore-mentioned centre of employment and all the excellent amenities therein, as well as the market towns of Hinckley, Market Bosworth, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Coalville and Loughborough, the M1\M69\M42 motorway network for travel north, south and west, the East Midlands International Airport at Castle Donington and the adjoining Charnwood and New National Forests with their many scenic country walks and golf courses.
Ratby also offers an excellent range of local village amenities including shopping for day-to-day needs, schooling, a wide variety of recreational pursuits and sporting activities including thriving local soccer and cricket clubs, and regular bus services to the Leicester City centre.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.