- THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- CUL-DE-SAC POSITION
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
- OFF ROAD PARKING AND GARAGE
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - B
Located within this popular location situated conveniently for access to the City Centre, Major Roads and Motorway comes offered for sale this three bedroom Semi-Detached house. A property that makes for an ideal family home that benefits from an Entrance Porch, WC, Living Room through to Dining Room, Kitchen, First Floor Landing, Three Bedrooms and a Bathroom. There is a well maintained rear garden and from the front there is off road parking that leads to a Garage. PLEASE WATCH OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
There is a radiator, power point and doors to:
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Radiator and a Window to the front aspect.
LIVING ROOM AREA (4.83m - 2.74m x 4.24m - 3.58m)
Benefiting from a bow fronted window, radiator, power points, TV point, Stairs leading to the first floor landing, a door to the Kitchen and an Archway to:
DINING ROOM (2.92m x 2.26m)
With patio doors to the rear aspect, radiator and power points.
KITCHEN (2.92m x 2.39m)
Having a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, sink with mixer and drainer, Pantry, power points, window to the rear aspect and door to the side aspect that gives access to the off road parking.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
There is an airing cupboard, power point, window to the side aspect, loft access and doors to:
BEDROOM (3.30m x 2.34m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect, radiator, power points and fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM (2.82m x 2.62m)
There is a window to the rear aspect, radiator, power points and fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM (2.39m - 1.37m x 2.34m - 1.55m)
Having a window to the front aspect, radiator, power points and a built in cupboard.
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Bath with a Shower over, Complimentary tiling, Radiator and a Window to the rear aspect.
There is a patio that leads to a mainly laid to lawn garden with borders home to a variety of shrubs, plants and trees.
There is off road parking that leads alongside the property to:
With an up and over doors.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Long Meadow Way, Birstall, LeicesterPrice guide, £264,950
Constructed in 2015 by Messrs Jelson, an immaculately presented three bedroom semi-detached family home positioned very well for access to major M and A roads as well as links to the City Centre of Leicester. This lovely home in brief benefits...
Blakesley Walk, Anstey Heights, LeicesterOffers over, £239,950
This three bedroom semi-detached house makes for an ideal first time purchase and family home and in brief benefits from an Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, First Floor Landing with Three Bedrooms and a Bathroom. There is a well...
Threadgold Close, Anstey Heights, LeicesterPrice guide, £220,000
This three bedroom semi-detached house is well situated for links to the local amenities, major road and motorways. An ideal first time purchase as well as a home for a family, this lovely property benefits from an Entrance Porch, WC,...