- THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOME
- GENEROUSLY SIZED
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - B
Situated upon a cul-de-sac within this highly regarded village comes offered for sale this well planned and presented three bedroom semi-detached home. This ideal family home benefits from an Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Living/Dining Room, Conservatory, Kitchen, Side Porch, Utility area, Shower Room, WC, First Floor Landing, Three Bedrooms and a Bathroom. There is a low maintenance, lovely rear garden and from the front there is ample off road parking that leads to a Garage that is ideal for cycles or storage facility. PLEASE VIEW OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
Having a fitted cupboard, window to the side aspect and door to:
With stairs leading to the first floor landing, radiator and door to:
LIVING/DINING ROOM (6.71m - 2.29m x 4.42m - 2.72m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect, radiator, power points, TV point and doors to:
CONSERVATORY (2.87m x 2.79m)
With windows to the side and rear aspect, power points and patio doors to the rear garden.
KITCHEN (3.00m x 2.49m)
Having a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, sink with a mixer tap, power points, window to the rear aspect, under stairs cupboard and a door to:
With a door to the rear garden and with a Utility area with work surface, plumbing for a washing machine, radiator, power points, door to the Garage and doors to:
Comprising of a Walk in Shower, Heated towel rail and Complimentary tiling.
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin and a Heated towel rail.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
There is an airing cupboard, window to the side aspect, loft access and doors to:
BEDROOM (3.48m x 3.33m)
Benefiting from a window to the rear aspect, radiator and power points.
BEDROOM (3.20m x 2.64m)
Having a window to the front aspect, radiator and power points.
BEDROOM (2.62m x 1.91m)
There is a window to the front aspect, radiator and power points.
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Bath with Shower over, Complimentary tiling, Window to the rear aspect and a Heated towel rail.
A lovely garden with a patio that leads to an artificial lawn area having borders too.
From the front there is ample off road parking that leads to:
GARAGE (4.34m x 2.13m)
Benefiting from power and lighting facilities.
The village of Ratby is located just outside the Leicester City boundary, to the north-west, and is well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the afore-mentioned centre of employment and all the excellent amenities therein, as well as the market towns of Hinckley, Market Bosworth, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Coalville and Loughborough, the M1\M69\M42 motorway network for travel north, south and west, the East Midlands International Airport at Castle Donington and the adjoining Charnwood and New National Forests with their many scenic country walks and golf courses.
Ratby also offers an excellent range of local village amenities including shopping for day-to-day needs, schooling, a wide variety of recreational pursuits and sporting activities including thriving local soccer and cricket clubs, and regular bus services to the Leicester City centre.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.