- CORNER PLOT CHARACTER THREE TO FOUR BED DETACHED HOUSE
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- COTTAGE GARDEN
- VERSATILE PROPERTY
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - D
Situated upon a corner plot comes offered for sale this three/four bedroom versatile detached house. A property full of character as well as enjoying a cottage garden in brief benefits from an Entrance Hall, Lounge/Bedroom, Bedroom, Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room, First Floor Landing and Two Bedrooms. To the rear there is a cottage garden and to the rear an off road parking space. This lovely home is very well situated for ease of access to the city centre and major road and motorway links. PLEASE VIEW OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
There are stairs leading to the first floor landing, under stairs cupboard, power point and doors to:
LOUNGE/BEDROOM (4.06m into bay x 3.35m)
Benefiting from a bay fronted window, radiator, power points, window to the side aspect and a feature fire surround.
BEDROOM (4.24m into bay x 3.00m)
There is a bay fronted window, radiator and power points.
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Free standing Bath and a Window to the side aspect.
KITCHEN (3.84m x 3.02m)
There are wall and base units with a Belfast style sink with mixer tap, windows to the side and rear aspects, feature fire surround, door to the rear garden and a door to:
LIVING ROOM (4.42m x 3.35m)
Benefiting from a bay window to the rear aspect, radiator, power points, TV point and a Window to the side aspect.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
There is a power point and doors to:
BEDROOM (3.78m x 3.28m)
Having a window to the rear aspect, radiator and power points.
BEDROOM (3.66m x 3.30m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect, radiator and power points.
A beautifully kept garden with a patio that leads to a mainly laid to lawn area having borders home to a variety of shrubs, plants and a tree.
To the rear of the garden there is an off road parking space.
Birstall is a a sought after area to live, partly because so many local amenities and facilities are close to hand, such as various well performing schools, Watermead Country Park, a medical centre, various places of worship, and a variety of shops and takeaways with bus routes into Leicester.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.