- DETACHED THREE BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- GOOD SIZED AND EYE-CATCHING GARDEN
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- WELL PRESENTED BUNGALOW
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - C
NO CHAIN ..Located within this highly regarded and sought after North Leicestershire village comes offered for sale this very well presented and spacious three bedroom detached Bungalow with a likewise good sized rear garden. Offered for sale with no upward chain, this lovely home in brief benefits from an Entrance Hall, Shower Room, Kitchen, Inner Hallway, Three Bedrooms and a Spacious Living/Dining Room. To the rear there is an eye-catching and good sized garden. PLEASE VIEW OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
Having doors to:
SHOWER ROOM (3.02 x 1.88)
Comprising from a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Large shower head with frosted divider, window to the rear aspect, tiled flooring, soft lighting and radiator.
KITCHEN (3.91m x 2.69m)
Having a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces, sink with mixer tap and drainer, splash back tiling, plumbing for washing machine, window to the side aspect and a door to:
With power points, loft access and doors to:
LIVING/DINING ROOM (5.54 x 3.99)
Benefiting from a window to the rear aspect, Patio doors to the rear aspect accessing the rear garden, TV point, power points and radiator.
BEDROOM (3.40m x 3.91m)
With a bay fronted window, radiator and power points.
BEDROOM (3.94 x 3.76)
Having a bay fronted window, radiator and power points.
BEDROOM (2.79 x 2.69)
Benefiting from a window to the side aspect, radiator and power points.
A spacious and social garden with a patio that leads to a mainly laid to lawn having borders home to a variety of shrubs, plants and trees. There is shed and summerhouse also.
Situated just off the A46 Leicester Western By-Pass which allows for a quick and easy access to the M1 at junction 21a, whilst further north is the A52 to both Nottingham and Grantham. Regular bus services run into Leicester where there is a Main Line railway station. Trains to London (St. Pancras) take from one hour and the East Midlands International Airport is approximately 25 minutes drive away, traffic allowing.
Anstey is a Leicestershire village on the edge of the renowned Charnwood and National Forests with their many scenic country walks and golf courses. The village is situated north-west of Leicester's City centre which is just four miles away. Anstey still retains some of the charm of a traditional village but with easy access to major road routes. The village has a variety of different shops and services making it the commercial centre for surrounding smaller villages. A supermarket is close by and a number of independent, family run business including our office can be found as well as Post Office, Vets, restaurants and a couple of fast-food outlets. There is a regular bus service which operates to Leicester, Loughborough, Rothley, Cropston and Quorn. Football and cricket teams are within the village. Anstey also has a GP surgery, dentist and pubs. There are two primary schools (Latimer and Woolden Hill) plus The Martin High School for Secondary Education.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Dimmingsdale Close, Anstey, LeicesterOffers over, £329,950
Set within a Cul-De-Sac and being close to the primary and secondary schooling of this highly favourable village comes offered for sale this spacious and well presented three bedroom detached home. A lovely house that in brief benefits from an...
Charles Drive, AnsteyPrice guide, £299,950
Located within this highly favourable and sought after village comes offered for sale this immaculate three bedroom semi-detached house. An ideal family home that in brief benefits briefly of an Entrance Porch, Living Room, Kitchen through to a...
St. Peters Street, Syston, LeicesterOffers over, £298,000
Situated within this highly favourable and sought after part of Syston comes offered for sale this deceptively spacious three double bedroom period property. A home that enjoys an array of traditional features and is immaculately presented in...
Woolden Way, Anstey, LeicesterOffers over, £295,000
This modern three bedroom semi-detached house situated upon a corner plot is well located for access to scenic walks to Bradgate Park and Cropston Reservoir. An ideal family home that briefly comprisies an Entrance Hall, Living Room,...
Link Road, Anstey, LeicesterOffers over, £290,000
This extended, three bedroom detached home is ideal for a family and for those wanting to add their own touch to as well as being very well situated for access to primary and secondary schooling. In brief this lovely home offers an Entrance Hall,...
Edward Street, Anstey, LeicesterPrice guide, £290,000
This spacious and extended three double bedroom semi-detached house is very well situated for access and catchment to Anstey primary and secondary schooling as well as being conveniently located for shops and amenities. A fantastic and ideal...
Princes Close, Anstey, LeicesterPrice guide, £285,000
Positioned in a Cul-De-Sac within this highly sought after North Leicester village comes offered for sale this lovely three bedroom semi-detached house. Making an ideal family home that in brief benefits an Entrance Hall, Living/Dining Room,...
Charles Drive, Anstey, LeicesterPrice guide, £279,950
This three bedroom semi-detached house makes for an ideal family home being located within a Cul-De-Sac position and for access to reputable primary and secondary schools. A very well presented home that benefits an Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall,...
George Street, Anstey, LeicesterPrice guide, £275,000
Making an ideal family house with fantastic school catchment and being close to the centre of this thriving village comes offered for sale this three Bedroom Semi-Detached House. This very well presented home briefly comprisies an Entrance Hall,...