- TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW FOR OVER 60'S
- OFF ROAD PARKING AND GARAGE
- VERY WELL PRESENTED
- WELL MAINTAINED COMMUNAL GARDENS
- RESIDENTS LOUNGE WITH COMMUNAL FACILITIES
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - C
Located within a popular and highly regarded small development comes offered for sale this well presented two bedroom retirement bungalow. Situated within a well regarded village location and being within grounds exclusively for the over 60's the property in brief benefits from Entrance hall, Living Room, Kitchen, Two bedrooms and a Shower Room. To the outside there are well kept and presented communal gardens. This well presented bungalow also benefits from off road parking and a Garage. The complex also has access to a Residents lounge with communal facilities such as access to a laundry room with washers/ dryers and residents lounge. Active residents association and social activities. There is a maintenance charge which covers the garden maintenance, external building repairs, external cleaning of the windows, Boiler maintenance, building insurance and the warden aided system. PLEASE WATCH OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
Having a door leading to
LIVING ROOM (4.34 - 2.44 x 3.84 - 2.64)
Benefiting from a double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, power points, TV Point, Fire surround and doors to
KITCHEN (3.48 x 2.31)
Having a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, integral oven, hob with extractor, sink with a mixer tap and drainer, breakfast bar, window to the front aspect, Pantry, Radiator and power points.
Having loft access, fitted cupboard and doors to
BEDROOM (3.18 x 2.87)
Benefiting from a double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, power points, double wardrobes and TV Point.
BEDROOM (3.28 x 1.85)
With patio doors to the rear garden, power points and radiator.
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Walk in Shower, Heated towel rail, Airing Cupboard and Extractor.
•Tenure Type: Leasehold
•Lease Term: 125 Years granted 15/10/2015
•Qualifying Age: 60 and over
•Service Charge: £217.00 pcm*
The property, although, located in a village offers ease of access to the industry centres within the region, and a short driving distance away from some of Leicestershire's best known beauty spots within the National Forest.
Contained within the development is also a communal lounge for residence use, scheme manager on site 4 hours per day Mon-Fri and pull cords for 24 hour cover in an emergency (either to scheme manager when on duty or through to a national call centre at other times).
There is an off road parking space that leads to:
With an electric door.
Thurcaston village offers a host of local amenities and is positioned within close proximity to Charnwood Forest, allowing easy access to Bradgate Park, Cropston reservoir and all of the local areas well thought of eateries, pubs and walks. Schooling options include a village primary school, and there are a host of secondary options including the Loughborough Endowed schools, Leicester Grammar and The Dixie all within a sensible commute. Thurcaston also offers excellent road and rail networks via easy access to Leicester and Loughborough.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Woodgon Road, AnsteyOffers over, £180,000
With no upward chain this two bedroom period terrace house is very well situated for access to the thriving centre of Anstey village. A property that is ready for the new owners own vision and touch to in brief benefits from two reception rooms,...
Wallis Close, Thurcaston, LeicesterPrice guide, £179,950
Located within a popular and highly regarded purpose built development for those over 60 comes offered for sale this well presented two bedroom retirement bungalow. Situated within a well regarded village location this lovely property in brief...
Broughton Close, Anstey, LeicestershireAsking price, £179,950
This very well presented and spacious two bedroom bungalow is well situated and resides upon a development purposefully built for those aged 55 and over. Enjoying well maintained and welcoming communal gardens and seating areas as well as communal...
Mill View, Anstey, LeicesterPrice guide, £172,500
Located within this highly sought after development situated upon the edge of Anstey village comes offered for sale this two bedroom flat. A very well presented home that enjoys a communal entrance hall, Entrance Hall, Living/Dining Room, Kitchen,...
Mill View, Anstey, LeicesterOffers in excess of, £170,000
Located within this highly sought after development situated upon the edge of Anstey village comes offered for sale this two bedroom ground floor flat. A very well presented home that enjoys a communal entrance hall, Entrance Hall, Living/Dining...
Mill View, Anstey, LeicesterOffers over, £170,000
Close to Anstey Tennis club and on the outskirts of village comes offered for sale this deceptively sized two bedroom ground floor apartment. The property being close to major road and motorway links in brief benefits from an Entrance hall,...
Broughton Close, Anstey, LeicestershireAsking price, £167,950
Based within a highly sought after and reputable retirement complex comes offered for sale this two bedroom bungalow. Internally the property benefits from Entrance Porch, Entrance hall, Living Room, Kitchen, Inner Hallway, Two bedrooms and...
Mill View, Anstey, LeicesterAsking price, £164,950
Based in Anstey comes offered for sale this two bedroom second floor apartment close to the Tennis club and Nook centre. Internally the property benefits from Entrance hall, Living/Dining room, Kitchen, Two bedrooms with Master En Suite and a main...
Hooks Close, Anstey, LeicesterAsking price, £162,500
Within the heart of this thriving Charnwood village comes offered for sale this ground floor, two bedroom apartment. This great property in brief offers Entrance hall, Living room through to Kitchen, Bathroom, Two Bedrooms one being with an En...