- EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- GENEROUS OFF ROAD PARKING
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - C
This much improved and stunning detached three bedroom detached bungalow is one that must be viewed to thoroughly appreciate. This impressive home benefits an Entrance Hall, Kitchen/Dining/Living Room, Side Porch with a WC and Utility Area, Three Double Bedrooms (One being currently used as a Lounge) and a Shower Room. There is an eye-catching and landscaped rear garden and from the front there is generous off road parking. PLEASE VIEW OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
There is a radiator, power point, built in cupboard and doors to:
KITCHEN/DINING AREA (6.05m x 4.17m - 3.58m)
There are a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, integral oven, microwave, hob with extractor, power points, radiator, island with breakfast bar and sink with a mixer tap, patio doors to the rear garden, door to the side porch and there are also steps down to:
LIVING ROOM AREA (4.06m x 3.30m - 3.05m)
Benefiting from a window to the rear aspect, Velux windows, power points, TV point and Patio doors to the rear garden.
There is access to where the garage is that now is ideal for storage and also having doors to:
Comprising a low level WC and Wash hand basin.
With base units having work surface, sink with mixer tap, plumbing for a washing machine and power points.
BEDROOM (3.66m x 3.63m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect, radiator and power points.
BEDROOM/CURRENTLY LOUNGE (3.84m x 3.63m)
Having a window to the front aspect, radiator, power points, TV point and fire with feature surround.
BEDROOM (3.18m x 3.02m)
There is a window to the rear aspect, radiator and power points.
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Walk in Shower, Heated towel rail, Complimentary tiling and a Window to the rear aspect.
A beautiful garden that enjoys a paved patio with a sheltered seating area and steps down to a mainly laid to lawn with Decked area to one corner.
From the front there is extensive off road parking that gives access also to:
GARAGE (3.86m - 1.68m x 2.62m - 1.75m)
Ideal for cycle, motorbike or general storage. There is the facilities of power and lighting as well as double doors.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.