- DETACHED THREE BEDROOM HOUSE
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
- OFF ROAD PARKING AND CAR PORT
- VERY WELL PRESENTED
- WELL MAINTAINED GARDEN
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - C
This very well presented three bedroom detached house is located in a popular area due to its family orientated feel and its local schooling. The road links are superb from this house with links to the Glenfield Hospital, the motorway and city centre access. In brief this lovely home comprises an Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Living Room area, Dining Room area, Kitchen, On the first floor there is a Landing with access to Three Bedrooms and a Shower Room. Outside is a well maintained rear garden as well as a converted Garage now as a versatile room/office. From the front there is off road parking that leads to a Car Port on the side of the property. VENDOR ADVISES THEY HAVE FULL PLANNING PERMISSION FOR A DOUBLE STOREY WRAP ROUND EXTENSION - FULL DETAILS AVALIABLE THROUGH OUR OFFICE.
Having a door to:
There are stairs leading to the first floor landing, under stairs cupboard, fitted cupboard and doors to:
LIVING ROOM AREA (5.33m x 3.33m)
Benefiting from a bay fronted window, radiator, power points, TV point and access through to:
DINING ROOM AREA (2.79m x 2.62m)
Having patio doors to the rear aspect, radiator and power points.
KITCHEN (3.25m - 2.21m x 2.46m)
With a range of wall and base units having work surfaces, sink with a mixer tap, window to the rear aspect, integral oven, hob with extractor fan, radiator, power points and a door to the side aspect.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
There is a loft access, power point, window to the side aspect and doors to:
BEDROOM (3.71m x 3.38m)
Having a window to the rear aspect, radiator, power points and an airing cupboard.
BEDROOM (3.76m x 3.02m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect, radiator and power points.
BEDROOM (2.67m x 2.16m)
With a window to the front aspect, radiator and power points.
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Walk in Shower, Complimentary tiling, Heated towel rail and a Window to the rear aspect.
There is a patio area that leads to a mainly laid to lawn garden that steps up further to the rear as well as having an outbuilding (Originally Garage.
OUTBUILDING (5.69m x 2.51m)
Benefiting from power points, lighting and a window to the side aspect.
There is brick paved off road parking that leads to:
With an up and over door.
Located in a popular area due to its family orientated feel and its local schooling. The road links are superb from this house with links to the Glenfield Hospital, the motorway, Beaumont Leys Shopping Centre, Abbey Park and Leicester City Centre. The local schools are within close proximity and include Secondary and Primary schooling. If you do not drive then there is a regular bus service available from this area.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Stamford Street, Glenfield, LeicesterPrice guide, £339,950
Located within this sought after and popular location comes offered for sale this very well presented and detached three bedroom house. An ideal family home that in brief benefits from an Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility,...
Normandy Close, Glenfield, LeicesterPrice guide, £339,950
This immaculate three bedroom detached house is not only within a highly regarded location but also makes for a lovely family home. The property comprises an Entrance Porch, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining, Conservatory, Utility, Study/Snug, First...
Salcombe Drive, Glenfield, LeicesterAsking price, £300,000
This spacious, Two/Three Bedroom detached Bungalow is situated within a highly regarded and sought after part of Glenfield and in brief benefits from an Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, WC, Living/Dining Room, Kitchen, Inner Hallway, Two Bedrooms...