- THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- 36'3 LONG GARAGE
- SPACIOUS ROOMS
- SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - C
Located within this highly sought after part of Markfield village comes offered for sale this three bedroom semi-detached house. An ideal family home ready for the next purchaser to 'add their own touch' comprisies of an Entrance Hall, Living/Dining Room, Kitchen, Rear Porch, First Floor Landing, Three Bedrooms and a Bathroom. There is a good sized mature, well maintained garden. From the front there is off road parking that leads alongside the property to a Garage (36'3 x 10'4). PLEASE VIEW OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
There are stairs leading to the first floor landing, power point, under stairs cupboard, radiator and doors to:
LIVING/DINING ROOM (7.82m x 3.68m - 3.05m)
Benefiting from windows to the front and rear aspects, radiator, power points, TV point, feature fire surround and a door to the rear garden.
KITCHEN (3.15m x 2.54m)
Having a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, sink with a mixer tap and splash backs, plumbing for a washing machine, power points, window to the rear aspect and door to:
REAR PORCH (2.44m'2.13m x 1.91m)
There are windows to the rear and side aspects, door to the rear garden and door to the Garage.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Having a window to the side aspect, loft access with pull down ladder and there are also doors that lead to:
BEDROOM (4.39m x 3.58m - 3.23m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect, radiator, power points and fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM (3.56m maximum x 3.35m)
Having a window to the rear aspect, radiator, power points and fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM (2.24m x 2.11m)
With a window to the front aspect, radiator and power points.
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Bath with Shower over, Complimentary tiling, Radiator, Airing cupboard and a Window to the rear aspect.
A mature, well maintained garden that enjoys a patio that leads to a mainly laid to lawn area, vegetable plot with lean to conservatory.
From the front there is off road parking that leads alongside the property to:
GARAGE (11.05m x 3.15m)
Benefiting from an up and over door, windows to the side and rear aspects and a work pit.
The village of Markfield is situated in north-west Leicestershire, on the edge of the renowned Charnwood and New National Forests, and is well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the centres of Leicester, Loughborough, Coalville and Ashby-de-la-Zouch, as well as the M1\M69\M42 major road network for travel north, south and west, and the East Midlands International Airport at Castle Donington. In the nearby villages of Markfield, Copt Oak and Newtown Linford there are a good range of amenities including shopping for day-to-day needs, restaurants, public houses and a wide range of sports clubs including tennis, football and cricket.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Oakfield Avenue, MarkfieldOffers over, £299,950
Situated within this highly favourable village location comes offered for sale this much improved, immaculate three bedroom semi-detached family home. With great catchment for local schooling and amenities this lovely home comprisies an Entrance...
Leicester Road, Markfield, LeicestershireOffers over, £265,000
Located within this highly regarded part of Markfield village comes offered for sale this extended, three bedroom semi-detached house. A property that is ready for the next purchaser to add their own touch to benefits an Entrance Porch, Entrance...
Walnut Close, Markfield, LeicestershireOffers in the region of, £232,950
Located within this highly sought after and regarded part of Markfield village comes offered for sale this extended, three bedroom semi-detached bungalow. A lovely home that benefits briefly of an Entrance Porch, Living Room, Kitchen, Inner Hall,...