- TWO BEDROOM PERIOD END TERRACE HOUSE
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- QUAINT GARDEN TO REAR
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FOUR PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - B
Located close to the heart of this highly regarded and popular Charnwood village comes offered for sale this period, two bedroom Semi-Detached home. A very well presented and generously sized property that is ideal for those maybe looking to downsize or first time purchasers. This lovely home enjoys an Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Rear Porch, WC, Walk in Store (Ideal for a Study area), First Floor Landing, Two Double Bedrooms and a Four Piece Bathroom Suite. From the rear there is a patio area leading through to a mainly laid to lawn garden with borders home to a variety of shrubs and plants and then onto a secondary patio social area. PLEASE WATCH OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
There are stairs leading to the first floor landing and doors to:
LIVING ROOM (4.67m x 3.45m)
Benefiting from a bay fronted window, power points, radiator, TV point and feature fire surround.
DINING ROOM (4.72m into bay x 3.45m)
There is a bay fronted window, radiator, power points, fire with feature surround and door to:
KITCHEN (3.43m x 3.40m)
Having a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, sink with a mixer tap and drainer, integral oven, hob with extractor, under stairs cupboard, power points, window to the rear aspect, plumbing for a washing machine and a door to:
There is a door that leads to the Rear Garden and doors to:
WALK IN STORE/STUDY (2.26m x 1.65m)
With a window to the side aspect, radiator and power point.
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Radiator and a Window to the side aspect.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Having doors to:
BEDROOM (3.96m x 3.48m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect, radiator and power points.
BATHROOM (3.63m x 2.26m)
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Bath, Walk in Shower, Windows to the rear aspect, Airing cupboard, Radiator and Complimentary tiling.
BEDROOM (3.96m x 3.43m)
Having a window to the front aspect, radiator, power points, feature fire surround, built in cupboard with loft access.
A beautiful and quaint garden with a patio that leads to a lawn garden with borders home to a number of shrubs and plants that then lead to a patio seating area.
Situated just off the A46 Leicester Western By-Pass which allows for a quick and easy access to the M1 at junction 21a, whilst further north is the A52 to both Nottingham and Grantham. Regular bus services run into Leicester where there is a Main Line railway station. Trains to London (St. Pancras) take from one hour and the East Midlands International Airport is approximately 25 minutes drive away, traffic allowing.
Anstey is a Leicestershire village on the edge of the renowned Charnwood and National Forests with their many scenic country walks and golf courses. The village is situated north-west of Leicester's City centre which is just four miles away. Anstey still retains some of the charm of a traditional village but with easy access to major road routes. The village has a variety of different shops and services making it the commercial centre for surrounding smaller villages. A supermarket is close by and a number of independent, family run business including our office can be found as well as Post Office, Vets, restaurants and a couple of fast-food outlets. There is a regular bus service which operates to Leicester, Loughborough, Rothley, Cropston and Quorn. Football and cricket teams are within the village. Anstey also has a GP surgery, dentist and pubs. There are two primary schools (Latimer and Woolden Hill) plus The Martin High School for Secondary Education.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Storer Road, Anstey, LeicesterAsking price, £250,000
Situated upon the edge of Anstey village bordering on Glenfield comes offered for sale this ideal first time purchase. A modern two bedroom semi-detached house in brief benefits an Entrance Hall, , Kitchen, WC, Living Room, First Floor Landing,...
Bencroft Close, Anstey, LeicesterOffers over, £235,000
Ready for the next purchaser to add their own touch to comes offered for sale this two bedroom detached Bungalow. The property has been changed previously offering an open Living Room with doors to most other rooms. The Second Bedroom is now...
Forest Gate, Anstey, LeicesterPrice guide, £234,950
Located within this highly regarded and sought after village comes offered for sale this period, two bedroom terrace home that boasts many original features and including a Cellar. In brief the property offers a First Reception, Second Reception...
Hollow Road, Anstey, LeicesterAsking price, £219,950
Located within this highly favourable North Leicestershire village comes offered for sale this well presented, and two bedroom palisaded period terrace. Briefly, this lovely home offers Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Rear Porch, WC, First Floor...
George Street, Anstey, LeicesterPrice guide, £198,000
Located close to the centre of this thriving North Leicestershire village comes offered for sale this two bedroom Mid-Terrace Home. A lovely property that makes for an ideal first time purchase, briefly comprisies two reception rooms, Kitchen,...