- ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- OVER 55 DEVELOPMENT
- BEAUTIFUL COMMUNAL GARDENS
- SOCIAL HALL
- FANTASTIC SURROUNDINGS
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - A
A very well presented retirement one bedroom home located within a well sought after location. Located in Markfield Court which has been designed and built for the 'over 55's this fantastic example offers in brief of Entrance with returning stairs to the first floor landing with Entrance Hall, Living/Dining Room, Kitchen, Bedroom, and a Bathroom. There are communal gardens as well as communal off road parking. There is a Social centre also for use with a Library, Snooker Room, Hall and Bar. PLEASE WATCH OUR VIRTUAL TOUR FOR MORE DETAIL.
Having returning stairs with a porthole style window and door to:
With doors that lead to:
LIVING/DINING ROOM (4.27m x 4.11m)
Benefiting from windows to the rear and side aspects, power points and a TV point.
KITCHEN (3.23m x 3.00m - 2.79m)
Having a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, sink with mixer tap and drainer, integral oven, hob with extractor, plumbing for a washing machine, window to the rear aspect and power points.
BEDROOM (4.50m x 3.28m)
Benefiting from a window to the side aspect and power points.
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Bath with a Shower over, Window to the side aspect and a Heated towel rail.
There are communal parking spaces.
There are communal gardens made up of mainly laid to lawn areas host to borders with a variety of shrubs, plants and trees. To the immediate rear of the property there is a paved patio area.
MARKFIELD RETIREMENT VILLAGE
This fantastic complex is surrounded by accessible countryside and if walking is your favourite occupation there are a variety of public footpaths including the Leicestershire Round, many Conservation areas and the famous historic Bradgate Park nearby.
There is a frequent bus service into the City of Leicester as well as Coalville and Loughborough. Markfield itself has a Co-Operative supermarket and is well supplied with local shops, pubs, restaurants, hairdressers, post office and GP Medical Centre.
The management company is: Weeke Management Ltd and all residents need to be over 55.
The Retirement Village has a well-supported social centre with many monthly events & activities (are subject to change).
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.