- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- TWO BEDROOMS
- READY FOR MODERNISATION
- BEAUTIFUL GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - C
Ready for the next purchaser to add their own touch to comes offered for sale this two bedroom detached Bungalow. The property has been changed previously offering an open Living Room with doors to most other rooms. The Second Bedroom is now accessed via the Kitchen and where the door originally was has been bricked up. In brief the Bungalow benefits an Entrance Porch, Living Room, Kitchen, Second Bedroom, Shower room and a Main Bedroom. There is a beautifully kept and presented rear garden and from the front there is off road parking that leads alongside the property to a Garage. PLEASE VIEW OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
There is a door to:
LIVING ROOM (5.87m x 3.07m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect, power points, TV point, feature fire surround and doors to:
KITCHEN (3.33m x 3.02m)
There are a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, sink with a mixer tap, window to the rear aspect, plumbing for washing machine, power points, door to the rear garden and sliding door to:
BEDROOM (3.33m x 3.02m)
Having a window to the rear aspect, and power points.
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Walk in Shower, Window to the side aspect, Complimentary tiling.
BEDROOM (3.33m x 3.10m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect, power points and fitted wardrobes.
A beautiful garden with a patio that leads to a mainly laid to lawn area having borders home to a variety of shrubs, plants and trees. There is also a Greenhouse.
From the front there is off road parking that leads alongside the property to:
Having an up and over door.
Situated just off the A46 Leicester Western By-Pass which allows for a quick and easy access to the M1 at junction 21a, whilst further north is the A52 to both Nottingham and Grantham. Regular bus services run into Leicester where there is a Main Line railway station. Trains to London (St. Pancras) take from one hour and the East Midlands International Airport is approximately 25 minutes drive away, traffic allowing.
Anstey is a Leicestershire village on the edge of the renowned Charnwood and National Forests with their many scenic country walks and golf courses. The village is situated north-west of Leicester's City centre which is just four miles away. Anstey still retains some of the charm of a traditional village but with easy access to major road routes. The village has a variety of different shops and services making it the commercial centre for surrounding smaller villages. A supermarket is close by and a number of independent, family run business including our office can be found as well as Post Office, Vets, restaurants and a couple of fast-food outlets. There is a regular bus service which operates to Leicester, Loughborough, Rothley, Cropston and Quorn. Football and cricket teams are within the village. Anstey also has a GP surgery, dentist and pubs. There are two primary schools (Latimer and Woolden Hill) plus The Martin High School for Secondary Education.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Storer Road, Anstey, LeicesterAsking price, £250,000
Situated upon the edge of Anstey village bordering on Glenfield comes offered for sale this ideal first time purchase. A modern two bedroom semi-detached house in brief benefits an Entrance Hall, , Kitchen, WC, Living Room, First Floor Landing,...
Albion Street, Anstey, LeicestershirePrice guide, £244,950
Located close to the heart of this highly regarded and popular Charnwood village comes offered for sale this period, two bedroom Semi-Detached home. A very well presented and generously sized property that is ideal for those maybe looking to...
Forest Gate, Anstey, LeicesterPrice guide, £234,950
Located within this highly regarded and sought after village comes offered for sale this period, two bedroom terrace home that boasts many original features and including a Cellar. In brief the property offers a First Reception, Second Reception...
Hollow Road, Anstey, LeicesterAsking price, £219,950
Located within this highly favourable North Leicestershire village comes offered for sale this well presented, and two bedroom palisaded period terrace. Briefly, this lovely home offers Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Rear Porch, WC, First Floor...
George Street, Anstey, LeicesterPrice guide, £198,000
Located close to the centre of this thriving North Leicestershire village comes offered for sale this two bedroom Mid-Terrace Home. A lovely property that makes for an ideal first time purchase, briefly comprisies two reception rooms, Kitchen,...