- BAY FRONTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- EYE-CATCHING REAR GARDEN
- VERY WELL PRESENTED
- OFF ROAD PARKING AND CAR PORT
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - C
This great family home with spacious living areas is very well situated and offers fantastic school catchment. In brief this very well presented property benefits from an Entrance Hall, Living Room through to Dining Room, Conservatory, Kitchen, First Floor Landing, Three Bedrooms and a Bathroom. To the rear there is an eye-catching and well maintained garden and from the front there is off road parking that leads to a Car Port. PLEASE VIEW OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
There are stairs leading to the first floor landing, radiator, power point, under stairs cupboard and doors to:
LIVING ROOM (5.13m x 3.38m)
Benefiting from a bay fronted window, radiator, power points, TV point, fire with feature surround and access through to:
DINING ROOM (2.82m x 2.64m)
Having a radiator, power points and sliding doors to:
CONSERVATORY (3.94m x 2.87m)
With windows to the rear and side aspects, power points, radiator and patio doors to the rear garden.
KITCHEN (3.91m x 2.49m)
There are a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, sink with mixer tap and drainer, integral oven, hob with extractor, window to the rear aspect, radiator, power points and door to the side aspect.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Having a window to the side aspect, loft access and doors to:
BEDROOM (4.22m x 2.69m)
Benefiting from a bay fronted window, power points and fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM (3.78m x 3.40m)
Having a window to the rear aspect, radiator, power points and fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM (2.34m x 2.06m)
Having a window to the front aspect, radiator and power points.
BATHROOM (2.34m x 1.78m)
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Bath with Shower over, Complimentary tiling, Windows to the side and rear aspects and a Radiator.
A beautiful rear garden having a patio and laid to lawn areas as well as gravelled too all accompanied by borders with a variety of shrubs, plants and trees.
From the front there is off road parking that leads to:
CAR PORT (5.51m x 2.46m)
Benefiting from an up and over door with the facilities of both power and lighting.
Birstall is a a sought after area to live, partly because so many local amenities and facilities are close to hand, such as various well performing schools, Watermead Country Park, a medical centre, various places of worship, and a variety of shops and takeaways with bus routes into Leicester.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Roman Road, Birstall, LeicesterOffers in excess of, £345,000
Situated upon a corner plot comes offered for sale this three/four bedroom versatile detached house. A property full of character as well as enjoying a cottage garden in brief benefits from an Entrance Hall, Lounge/Bedroom, Bedroom, Bathroom,...
Allington Drive, Birstall, LeicesterAsking price, £290,000
This lovelly and extended three bedroom semi-detached home makes for the ideal family property and in brief benefits from an Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining through to a Snug area, Kitchen, First Floor Landing, Three Bedrooms and a Bathroom and...
Long Meadow Way, Birstall, LeicesterPrice guide, £264,950
Constructed in 2015 by Messrs Jelson, an immaculately presented three bedroom semi-detached family home positioned very well for access to major M and A roads as well as links to the City Centre of Leicester. This lovely home in brief benefits...