- EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOME
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- GREAT ACCESS TO A ROADS AND MOTORWAY LINK
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - C
This lovelly and extended three bedroom semi-detached home makes for the ideal family property and in brief benefits from an Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining through to a Snug area, Kitchen, First Floor Landing, Three Bedrooms and a Bathroom and Separate WC. To the rear there is a mature and beautiful garden and from the front there is off road parking that leads to a Garage. PLEASE VIEW OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
There are stairs that lead to the first floor landing, window to the front aspect, radiator, under stairs cupboard and doors to:
LIVING ROOM (3.94m x 3.86m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect, radiator, power points, TV point and archway through to:
DINING ROOM THROUGH TO SNUG (5.56m x 2.39m)
Having patio doors to the rear aspect, window to the side aspect, radiator, power points and a door to:
KITCHEN (3.33m x 2.67m)
Having a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, sink with a mixer tap and drainer, integral oven, grill, hob, power points, window and a door to the rear aspect.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
There is an airing cupboard, window to the side aspect and doors to:
MAIN BEDROOM (3.94m x 3.40m maximum)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect, radiator, power points, fitted wardrobes and dresser.
BEDROOM (3.25m x 3.18m - 2.79m)
Having a window to the rear aspect, radiator, power points and fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM (2.31m maximum x 1.88m)
With a window to the front aspect, radiator, power points and fitted wardrobes.
Comprising a low level Wash hand basin, Bath with Shower over, Complimentary tiling, Heated towel rail and a Window to the rear aspect.
Comprising a low level WC and a Window to the side aspect.
There is a patio that leads to a mainly laid to lawn garden with borders home to a number of shrubs and plants.
From the front there is off road parking that also leads alongside the property to:
There is an up and over door.
Birstall is situated just outside the City boundary to the north of Leicester, on the A6 Leicester to Loughborough Road, and is well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre and all the excellent amenities therein, as well as the market towns of Loughborough and Melton Mowbray, the East Midlands International Airport at Castle Donington, the adjoining Charnwood Forest with its many scenic country walks and golf courses and the A46 Western By-Pass which links Birstall to Junction 21 of the M1M69 motorway network for travel north, south and west, and the adjoining Fosse Park and Meridian shopping, entertainment, retail and business centres.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Roman Road, Birstall, LeicesterOffers in excess of, £345,000
Situated upon a corner plot comes offered for sale this three/four bedroom versatile detached house. A property full of character as well as enjoying a cottage garden in brief benefits from an Entrance Hall, Lounge/Bedroom, Bedroom, Bathroom,...
Westgate Avenue, Birstall, LeicesterPrice guide, £325,000
This great family home with spacious living areas is very well situated and offers fantastic school catchment. In brief this very well presented property benefits from an Entrance Hall, Living Room through to Dining Room, Conservatory, Kitchen,...
Long Meadow Way, Birstall, LeicesterPrice guide, £264,950
Constructed in 2015 by Messrs Jelson, an immaculately presented three bedroom semi-detached family home positioned very well for access to major M and A roads as well as links to the City Centre of Leicester. This lovely home in brief benefits...
Blakesley Walk, Anstey Heights, LeicesterOffers over, £239,950
This three bedroom semi-detached house makes for an ideal first time purchase and family home and in brief benefits from an Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, First Floor Landing with Three Bedrooms and a Bathroom. There is a well...