- EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
- REPUTABLE SCHOOL CATCHMENT
- SUMMER HOUSE
- PERFECT FOR A SOCIAL FAMILY
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - C
This very spacious and impressive extended four bedroom semi-detached family home is perfectly situated for reputable schooling. This large family home boasts on the ground floor an Entrance Hall, Living Room, Conservatory, L-Shaped Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility, WC, First Floor Landing with Four Bedrooms and a Four Piece Bathroom Suite. There is a good sized rear garden ideal for socializing with a Summer house. From the front there is off road parking that leads to a Garage. We thoroughly advise on an internal viewing to appreciate.
There are stairs leading to the first floor landing, radiator, power point, window to the side aspect and doors to:
LIVING ROOM (5.74m into bay x 3.71m)
Benefiting from a bay fronted window, radiator, power points, TV point, feature surround and French doors to:
CONSERVATORY (7.04m x 2.13m)
With windows to the rear and side aspects, power points, patio doors to the side aspect and access also through to:
KITCHEN/DINING (5.31m x 4.45m - 3.94m)
Having a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, sink with a mixer tap and drainer, integral oven, grill, hob with extractor, power points, radiator, window to the rear aspect and doors to:
UTILITY (2.69m x 2.26m)
There is a work surface, power points, window to the rear aspect and plumbing for a washing machine.
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin and a window to the rear aspect.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
With access to the Loft and doors to:
MAIN BEDROOM (4.39m into bay x 3.18m)
Benefiting from a bay fronted window, radiator and power points.
BEDROOM (4.72m - 2.06m x 2.95m - 2.57m)
Having windows to the front aspect, radiator and power points.
BEDROOM (4.47m x 2.06m)
There is a window to the rear aspect, radiator and power points.
BEDROOM (2.92m x 2.26m maximum)
Benefiting from a window to the rear aspect, radiator and power points.
An impressive four piece bathroom suite with a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Walk in Shower and Jacuzzi Bath. There is a window to the rear aspect, radiator and Complimentary tiling.
There is a decked seating area with a Hot Tub that can be negotiated upon, then steps down to a mainly laid to lawn area as well as a Summer House.
From the front there is off road parking that leads to:
GARAGE (4.29m x 2.13m)
Benefiting from an up and over door with power and lighting facilities.
Situated within a well regarded leafy development in the popular village of Glenfield is this well appointed first floor one bedroom apartment. Comprising of an individual entrance door, stairs up to hallway with large walk-in storage cupboard, lounge, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom with white suite, ample parking and well maintained grounds the property is close to excellent shopping, regular public transport, major road links and countryside.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.