- CORNER PLOT FOUR BED DETACHED HOUSE
- EDGE OF VILLAGE DEVELOPMENT
- BEAUTIFUL WALKS CLOSE BY
- AN IDEAL FAMILY HOME
- OFF ROAD PARKING AND GARAGE
- IMPRESSIVE KITCHEN/DINING/LOUNGE
- EN-SUITE TO MAIN BEDROOM
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - E
Making the ideal family home with this well-appointed and up-graded, detached four bedroom house occupies an enviable edge of development plot offering fantastic views across Charnwood Forest countryside to Bradgate Park and Cropston. The spacious, well arranged, dual gas heated, cat5, double glazed accommodation includes a canopy porch, entrance hall, fitted WC, living room, study, a generous well equipped and fitted kitchen\diner with family area and utility room, four bedrooms with master En-suite and a family bathroom, together with extensive off-road parking, a single detached garage and private, lawn and patio rear garden, in this convenient and popular edge of Charnwood Forest village. An internal viewing is highly advised to appreciate. PLEASE VIEW OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
Having dog-legged staircase to the first floor landing, radiator, power points, under stairs cupboard and doors to:
LIVING ROOM (4.95m x 3.96m)
Benefiting from a bay window to the side aspect, window to the front aspect, radiator, power points and TV point.
STUDY (3.28m x 1.98m)
Having a window to the front aspect, radiator and power points.
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Radiator and Window to the side aspect.
KITCHEN/DINING & LOUNGE (7.98m x 3.18m)
Having a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, sink with mixer tap and drainer, integral oven, grill, hob with extractor, under unit lighting, windows to the side and rear aspects, power points, TV point, radiator, Velux windows to the rear aspect as well as patio doors that lead to the rear garden. There is a door that then leads onto:
Having worksurface with plumbing for washing machine, power points and door to the side accessing the off road parking.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
With power point, fitted cupboard, radiator, loft access and doors to:
MASTER BEDROOM (3.15m x 3.12m)
Benefiting from windows to the front aspect, power points, fitted wardrobes, TV point, radiator and door to:
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Walk in Shower, Complimentary tiling and a Window to the side aspect.
SECOND BEDROOM (3.68m x 2.54m)
Having a window to the side and front aspect, power points, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
THIRD BEDROOM (3.28m x 2.54m)
With a window to the side and rear aspect, power points and radiator.
FOURTH BEDROOM (2.57m x 2.13m)
Benefiting from a window to the rear aspect, radiator and power points.
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Bath, Walk in Shower, Complimentary tiling, Heated towel rail and a Window to the side aspect.
Having a paved area that then leads onto a patio that also enjoys a mainly laid to lawn area having borders home to a variety of shrubs and plants.
From the front there is off road parking that leads along the side of the property to:
With an up and over door.
Situated just off the A46 Leicester Western By-Pass which allows for a quick and easy access to the M1 at junction 21a, whilst further north is the A52 to both Nottingham and Grantham. Regular bus services run into Leicester where there is a Main Line railway station. Trains to London (St. Pancras) take from one hour and the East Midlands International Airport is approximately 25 minutes drive away, traffic allowing.
Anstey is a Leicestershire village on the edge of the renowned Charnwood and National Forests with their many scenic country walks and golf courses. The village is situated north-west of Leicester's City centre which is just four miles away. Anstey still retains some of the charm of a traditional village but with easy access to major road routes. The village has a variety of different shops and services making it the commercial centre for surrounding smaller villages. A supermarket is close by and a number of independent, family run business including our office can be found as well as Post Office, Vets, restaurants and a couple of fast food outlets. There is a regular bus service which operates to Leicester, Loughborough, Rothley, Cropston and Quorn. Football and cricket teams are within the village. Anstey also has a GP surgery, dentist and pubs. There are two primary schools (Latimer and Woolden Hill) plus The Martin High School for Secondary Education.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Bradgate Road, Anstey, LeicestershirePrice guide, £575,000
**NO CHAIN**Situated on a private and exclusive development of only three detached family dwellings upon the outskirts of this thriving village with easy access to Leicester and Loughborough and in close proximity to Charnwood Forest, Bradgate...
Summerfield Drive, Anstey, LeicesterPrice guide, £529,500
An impressive and spacious four bedroom detached family home situated within a highly regarded part of this thriving village. This generously sized property benefits briefly from an Entrance Hall, WC, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining/Lounge, Utility,...
Cropston Road, Anstey, LeicestershireAsking price, £450,000
This fantastic and versatile home is situated within a highly sought after position and has been tastefully extended to make for an ideal family property. Briefly this lovely home benefits from an Entrance Hall, Living/Dining/Kitchen, Gym/Study,...