- THREE BEDROOM TERRACE HOME
- GENEROUSLY SIZED REAR GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- IN NEED OF REPAIR
- CLOSE TO THE VILLAGE CENTRE
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - B
In need of renovation comes offered for sale this three bedroom mid-townhouse. A property that is within this highly sought after and thriving village in brief benefits from an Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, First Floor Landing and Three Bedrooms. There is a generously sized rear garden and from the front there is off road parking. PLEASE VIEW OUR VIRTUAL TOUR FOR MORE DETAIL.
There are stairs leading to the first floor landing and doors to:
LIVING ROOM (4.55m x 3.48m)
Benefiting from windows to the front and rear aspects, radiator, power points and TV point.
KITCHEN (3.18m x 3.05m)
Having a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, sink, window to the front aspect, power points and then access to the rear porch with a door to the rear garden and door to:
Comprising from a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Bath, Window to the rear aspect and Complimentary tiling.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
There is a window to the rear aspect, power point and doors to:
MAIN BEDROOM (4.55m x 3.15m)
Benefiting from windows to the front and rear aspects, radiator, power points and a built in cupboard with a window to the front aspect.
BEDROOM (4.11m - 3.81m x 2.36m)
Having a window to the front aspect, radiator and power points.
BEDROOM (3.15m x 2.06m)
There is a window to the rear aspect, radiator and power points.
A generously sized rear garden that has a patio that steps down to an extensive laid to lawn as well as a pebbled area and shed.
From the front there is off road parking.
Situated just off the A46 Leicester Western By-Pass which allows for a quick and easy access to the M1 at junction 21a, whilst further north is the A52 to both Nottingham and Grantham. Regular bus services run into Leicester where there is a Main Line railway station. Trains to London (St. Pancras) take from one hour and the East Midlands International Airport is approximately 25 minutes drive away, traffic allowing.
Anstey is a Leicestershire village on the edge of the renowned Charnwood and National Forests with their many scenic country walks and golf courses. The village is situated north-west of Leicester's City centre which is just four miles away. Anstey still retains some of the charm of a traditional village but with easy access to major road routes. The village has a variety of different shops and services making it the commercial centre for surrounding smaller villages. A supermarket is close by and a number of independent, family run business including our office can be found as well as Post Office, Vets, restaurants and a couple of fast food outlets. There is a regular bus service which operates to Leicester, Loughborough, Rothley, Cropston and Quorn. Football and cricket teams are within the village. Anstey also has a GP surgery, dentist and pubs. There are two primary schools (Latimer and Woolden Hill) plus The Martin High School for Secondary Education.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Forest Gate, Anstey, LeicesterPrice guide, £225,000
This well presented, period three bedroom terrace home makes for an ideal first time purchase or for a family with the loft conversion providing a lovely double bedroom. In brief this lovely home benefits from two reception rooms, Kitchen, First...
Rosebery Road, Anstey, LeicesterAsking price, £225,000
Located within this highly favourable village location comes offered for sale this versatile, three-to-four-bedroom mews end Town House. A well-presented home that is upon three levels and benefits from an Entrance Hall to the Mid-Level with a...
James Street, Anstey, LeicesterPrice guide, £220,000
This three bedroom End-Townhouse resides upon a generous plot and is located within this desirable village location. An ideal family home that in brief benefits from an Entrance Hall, Living Room, Conservatory, Kitchen/Dining, First Floor Landing,...
Edward Street, Anstey, LeicesterAsking price, £216,000
Making an ideal family home with this three bedroom semi-detached house close by to the village Primary and Secondary schooling. In brief this lovely home benefits from an Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Living Room through to Dining Room, Kitchen,...