- WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE
- BEAUTIFUL REAR GARDEN
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - B
Located within this highly sought after location, comes offered for sale this two bedroom semi-detached house. A very well presented home that in brief benefits from an Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining, Conservatory, First Floor Landing, Two Bedrooms and a Shower Room. There is an extensive and eye-catching rear garden that must be seen to appreciate. PLEASE VIEW OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
There are stairs leading to the first floor landing, radiator and a door to:
LIVING ROOM (3.96m x 3.48m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect, radiator, power points, TV point, Wood flooring, Feature surround and a door to:
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM (5.28m x 3.63m)
A lovely open area that offers a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, integral oven, hob with extractor, sink with mixer tap and double basin, under stairs cupboard, door to the side aspect, window to the rear aspect, power points, radiator and double doors to:
CONSERVATORY (2.90m x 2.82m)
There are windows to the side and rear aspects, power points and door to the rear patio.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
With a window to the side aspect, radiator, loft access and doors to:
BEDROOM (5.00m - 3.96m x 3.51m)
Benefiting from two windows to the front aspect, radiator and power points.
BEDROOM (3.68m x 2.77m)
Having a window to the rear aspect, radiator, power points and built in cupboard.
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Walk in Shower, Window to the rear aspect, Heated towel rail and Complimentary tiling.
An eye-catching and extensive rear garden that enjoys a patio that steps down to a mainly laid to lawn area having borders with a variety of shrubs, plants and trees and then to the end there is a pebbled and paved patio.
The sought-after suburb of Glenfield is situated just outside the City of Leicester boundary, to the north-west, and is well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre and all the excellent amenities therein, as well as the market towns of Hinckley, Market Bosworth, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Coalville, Loughborough and Melton Mowbray, the adjoining Charnwood and New National Forests with their many scenic country walks and golf courses, the East Midlands International Airport at Castle Donington and the A46\M1\M69 major road network for travel north, south and west.
Glenfield also offers major employment opportunities at County Hall and the Glenfield Hospital specifically and enjoys good local amenities including shopping for day-to-day needs, schooling (the property lies within the catchment area for the Hall Primary School), recreational amenities and regular bus services to the Leicester City centre.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.