- FIVE BEDROOM VICTORIAN DETACHED HOUSE
- GENEROUS CORNER PLOT
- PERIOD FEATURES
- BEAUTIFUL GARDENS
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION IN THE VILLAGE
- BUILT CIRCA 1888
- REPUTABLE SCHOOL CATCHMENT
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - F
Residing upon a generously sized corner plot within a highly sought after position in Kirby Muxloe comes offered for sale this Victorian Five Bedroom Detached house. A fantastic property full of features, that has in the past been extended, will make for a lovely family home once repairs and renovation works have been completed. This generously sized property briefly benefits from an Entrance Hall, Lounge, Home office, Living Room through to Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility, WC, First Floor Landing, Five Bedrooms with a Walk in Store (Used currently for books), Bathroom and Separate WC. Outside there is a mature and generous 'wrap around' garden as well as ample off road parking, car port as well as a brick outhouse. PLEASE VIEW OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
Having an under stairs cupboard, door to the rear lean-to porch, stairs leading to the first floor landing and doors to:
HOME OFFICE (4.37m into bay x 3.96m)
Benefiting from a bay fronted window, window to the side aspect, radiator, power points and a Low Level WC and Wash hand basin.
LOUNGE (4.57m into bay x 3.68m)
There is a bay fronted window, window to the side aspect, radiator, power points and sliding doors leading through to:
LIVING ROOM (4.06m x 3.66m)
With a window to the side and rear aspects, power points, radiator and feature fire surround.
DINING ROOM (4.09m x 3.12m)
Benefiting from windows to the side aspect, radiator, power points and a door through to:
KITCHEN (3.20m x 2.16m)
With wall and base units having work surfaces, sink with mixer tap, window to both side aspects, power points, door to the lean to Porch, door to the Walk in Pantry (6'5 x 4'10) with a window to the side aspect and there is also a door to:
UTILITY (3.10m x 2.41m)
There is plumbing for a washing machine, windows to both side aspects, sink, base units, work surface, power points, door to the rear garden and door to:
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin and a Window.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
With steps leading to both sides of the property, Windows to the rear and side aspects, door to the 6'9 x 4'5 walk in store with a window to the front aspect (Used as a book store currently), Loft access with drop down ladder and there are also doors to:
BEDROOM (4.06m x 3.66m)
Benefiting from windows to the side and rear aspects, radiator and power points.
BEDROOM (3.99m x 3.66m)
Having a windows to the front and side aspects, radiator and power points.
BEDROOM (4.11m - 3.00m x 3.20m - 2.95m)
Having windows to the side aspect, radiator, power points and a low level WC and Wash hand basin.
BEDROOM (3.68m x 3.43m)
Benefiting from windows to the front and side aspects, radiator, power points and fitted cupboard.
BEDROOM (3.38m x 3.12m)
There are windows to both side aspects, radiator, power points and a Wash hand basin.
Comprising a low level Wash hand basin, Bath, Complimentary tiling and a Window to the side aspect.
Comprising a low level WC and a Window to the side aspect.
This extensive 'wrap around' garden enjoys a mainly laid to lawn garden with various borders and patio seating areas that appreciate a number of shrubs, plants and trees as well as a mini railway track that after a bit of 'TLC' can make for excellent entertainment. There is a Shed, Greenhouse and a Brick outhouse that has a small sheltered area that can fit a small car.
Accessed from Barwell Road, there is ample off road parking for a number of vehicles that leads to pop up Car Port nearer the rear access to the property.
KIRBY MUXLOE VILLAGE
Kirby Muxloe is a prestigious and well regarded village lying approximately five miles from Leicester city centre, offering a wide range of local amenities including a popular school, sporting facilities, shopping, public houses and a renowned 18-hole golf course and the village also has ready access to some delightful countryside. The popularity of the area is further enhanced by accessibility to major road links both to Fosse Park and to Leicester city centre, eight miles to the east. The position is particularly well placed for access to the M1/M69 motorway networks and Fosse Retail Park.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JUDGE ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.