- GENEROUSLY SIZED BUNGALOW
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/KITCHEN
- SOUTH FACING CONSERVATORY
- SOCIAL CENTRE AND BAR
- FOUR PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- BEAUTIFUL COMMUNAL GARDENS
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - B
- CLOSE TO THE SOCIAL CENTRE AND BAR
Markfield Court is a purpose-built development for the 'over 55's' looking for a peaceful location surrounded by woodland and beauty whilst enjoying the benefits of still being within close proximity to the villages of both Markfield and Ratby as well as links for the main road and motorway. This particular bungalow is larger than most offering ample living space and also benefiting from a large garage/workshop in a separate block. Internally the property consists an Entrance Hallway, Open Plan Living/Kitchen,Large pantry/ cupboard Conservatory, Two Bedrooms and a Four Piece Bathroom Suite. The property is surrounded by well maintained and kept communal gardens. There is also a Bus link and community/social centre. PLEASE VIEW OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
There is a fitted cloaks cupboard and also a storage cupboard, power point, electric store heater and doors to:
LIVING/KITCHEN (7.59m x 3.78m)
Benefiting from windows to the southern sunny aspect, electric store heater, TV point, power points, wall and base units with work surfaces, double sink with mixer tap and drainer, integral fridge/freezer, integral oven, hob with extractor fan and light plumbing for a washing machine, large walk in pantry and a door to:
CONSERVATORY (3.91m x 1.98m)
There are windows to the rear and side aspects, power points and door to the side aspect.
BEDROOM (4.11m x 3.86m)
Having a bow fronted window, power points, extensive fitted wardrobes and cupboards and an electric store heater and power points.
BEDROOM (2.77m x 2.41m)
There is a window to the front aspect, power points and an electric store heater.
BATHROOM (2.77m x 2.18m)
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Bath, Walk in Shower, Complimentary tiling, Window, Airing cupboard and a Heated towel rail.
There are communal gardens made up of mainly laid to lawn areas with borders with a variety of shrubs, plants and trees. To the immediate rear of the property there is a paved patio area.
GARAGE/WORKSHOP (5.7 x 6)
Having a remote controlled electric up and over door and located within a block.
A delightful two-bedroom property with economical electric storage heating, double glazed windows, Sky TV available, situated on an over 55s retirement development the bungalow is warden assisted with well-maintained communal gardens and an on-site community centre.
The village benefits greatly from being surrounded by easily accessible countryside. There are a variety of public footpaths radiating out from the village - including the "Leicestershire Round", which passes along Main Street. To the north-western side of the village lies the Hill Hole Nature Reserve. Markfield has Chinese and Indian takeaways, a fish and chip shop, a newsagent, Co-Operative Supermarket (which is being extensively altered and made bigger) a financial advisory office, GP surgery and Chemist.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER ROY GREEN ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
The vendor advises the current charges are :
Weekes Management ltd;
Service charge £1911
Ground rent (including conservatory) £105
Ulverscroft Way, Markfield, LeicestershireOffers in the region of, £225,000
This lovely semi-detached two bedroom bungalow is within a fantastic position within a cul-de-sac benefiting from a detached garage and extra parking. In brief this lovely home benefits from a Living Room, Kitchen/Breakfast, Inner Hallway, Two...
Bracken Walk, MarkfieldOffers in excess of, £200,000
Located close to the centre of this thriving and well sought after village comes offered for sale this Extended Two Bedroom Mid Town House. The property is beautifully presented and would make an ideal first time buy or buy to let. Internally the...
Swithland Close, Markfield, LeicestershireOffers over, £199,950
This makes for a fantastic first time buyers home. Avery well presented two bedroom mid-town house within a cul de sac location benefits from a Living Room, Kitchen/Breakfast, First Floor Landing, Two Bedrooms and Bathroom. To the rear there is a...