- GENEROUSLY SIZED REAR GARDEN
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- READY FOR NEXT PURCHASER TO 'ADD OWN TOUCH'
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
- 3 MILES TO BRADGATE PARK
- 7.2 MILES TO LEICESTER CITY CENTRE
- 8.4 MILES TO LOUGHBOROUGH
- COUNCIL TAX BAND - C
Located within this highly regarded part of Markfield village comes offered for sale this extended, three bedroom semi-detached house. A property that is ready for the next purchaser to add their own touch to benefits an Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen, Dining Room, First Floor Landing, Three Bedrooms and a Bathroom. To the rear there is an extensive, mature garden and from the front there is ample off road parking that leads alongside the property to a detached Garage. PLEASE VIEW OUR VIRTUAL TOURS FOR MORE DETAIL.
There is a door leading to:
There are stairs leading to the first floor landing, radiator, power points, window to the side aspect and doors to:
LIVING ROOM (5.84m x 3.35m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect, radiator, power points and French doors to:
DINING ROOM (4.62m x 3.00m - 2.92m)
With patio doors to the rear garden, radiator and power points.
KITCHEN (5.51m x 2.54m)
With a range of wall and base units having work surfaces, sink with mixer tap and drainer, radiator, power points, windows to the side aspects and a door to the rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
There is a window to the side aspect, power point and doors to:
MAIN BEDROOM (4.52m x 2.79m)
Benefiting from a window to the front aspect, radiator, power points and fitted wardrobes.
SECOND BEDROOM (3.48m x 2.67m)
Having a window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, power points, radiator and a built in cupboard.
THIRD BEDROOM (2.29m x 2.16m)
There are windows to the front and side aspects, radiator and power points.
Comprising a low level WC, Wash hand basin, Corner Bath, Window to the rear aspect and Complimentary tiling.
An extensive, mature garden that comprisies of an outside WC, Generously laid to lawn with borders and a number of shrubs and trees.
From the front there is off road parking that leads alongside to a detached Garage.
The village of Markfield benefits greatly from being surrounded by easily accessible countryside with public footpaths radiating from the village. The village has a full range of amenities and services. It is close to the beauty spots of Bradgate Park, Swithland Woods and Thornton Reservoir and the Forest Golf course is very convenient.
We always like any potential purchaser to follow our four steps
1) Read property description
2) Look at Floorplan
3) Watch our virtual viewing video
4)Please provide and assist proof of affordability
After these stages, we are happy to arrange a viewing suitable to both purchaser and vendor.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER ROY GREEN ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Oakfield Avenue, MarkfieldOffers over, £299,950
Situated within this highly favourable village location comes offered for sale this much improved, immaculate three bedroom semi-detached family home. With great catchment for local schooling and amenities this lovely home comprisies an Entrance...
Neville Drive, MarkfieldAsking price, £250,000
Located within this highly sought after part of Markfield village comes offered for sale this three bedroom semi-detached house. An ideal family home ready for the next purchaser to 'add their own touch' comprisies of an Entrance Hall,...
Walnut Close, Markfield, LeicestershireOffers in the region of, £232,950
Located within this highly sought after and regarded part of Markfield village comes offered for sale this extended, three bedroom semi-detached bungalow. A lovely home that benefits briefly of an Entrance Porch, Living Room, Kitchen, Inner Hall,...